What the hell is going on in San Francisco?

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's turning into a real shithole. I was there in the 80s and I don't remember it being like this back then.

Don’t care much for SF, they brought this on themselves

We all knew what the culprit would look like, right?

<TheDonald>

Funny how these idiot psuedo journalists actually got their shit stolen while trying to seem righteous in setting up other people.

Poetic. They're idiots for leaving that shit without someone in the car. It's like they didnt know that block had a theft problem.

Mexicans are migrating more up north. Socal is too overcrowded.

That's just bigoted.

Funny how these idiot psuedo journalists actually got their shit stolen while trying to seem righteous in setting up other people.

Poetic. They're idiots for leaving that shit without someone in the car. It's like they didnt know that block had a theft problem.

Maybe they're just trying to illustrate the problem so the public can be more aware.

Fuck you people. Get off your high horses.

That's just bigoted.

Maybe they're just trying to illustrate the problem so the public can be more aware.

Fuck you people. Get off your high horses.
Calm down. It's only an opinion and I'm showing the irony in that investigation. Their ignorant as shit thinking they could park on that road with that in their truck seeing what happened earlier. So I'm laughing at them.

Cute victim blaming

Demonrat sanctuaries. Crickets aren’t even surprised

Back