What the hell is going on in San Francisco?

liberal logic. Assume liberals will steal so it's your fault tax payer.

Maybe you should graduate the 5th grade and pull your uncle’s dick out of your ass before you try to lecture anyone. And since you uncle was asking, no, anal won’t make you pregnant.

A bunch of people are being left behind.

Funny how these idiot psuedo journalists actually got their shit stolen while trying to seem righteous in setting up other people.

Poetic. They're idiots for leaving that shit without someone in the car. It's like they didnt know that block had a theft problem.

Best post ITT. They literally just filmed someone breaking into their bait car but leave their actual car with all the good stuff completely unattended (for what looked like a much longer period of time).

Also fuck that sanctimonious cunt shitting on you for pointing out the hilarity of the situation.

Maybe you should graduate the 5th grade and pull your uncle’s dick out of your ass before you try to lecture anyone. And since you uncle was asking, no, anal won’t make you pregnant.
Sensitive snowflake. Tough on interwebz

Sensitive snowflake. Tough on interwebz

Yeah, i’m sure you’re a real tough guy. You’re the one who got triggered by an innocuous comment that anyone who has ever lived anywhere but Hicksville knows is true.

Best post ITT. They literally just filmed someone breaking into their bait car but leave their actual car with all the good stuff completely unattended (for what looked like a much longer period of time).

Also fuck that sanctimonious cunt shitting on you for pointing out the hilarity of the situation.
It's all good. It got handled.

These people are such punk asses. I hate the little pricks that break into cars, but most of the car break ins in my city are unlocked cars, so the victims share part of the blame. We just had a guy get a thousand dollars and an $800 phone stolen from his unlocked car and a doctor has over a thousand dollars of stuff taken from his unlocked car.

At times, I wish we had laws like some Muslim countries that cut the hands off of little thieving bastards. It would be fun to set up a bait car like this, then beat the piss out of the thieves.

I also expected this thread to be about all of the literal shit all over San Fran from the homeless.

I was in a 20 million person city with a population density twice that of SF. I dropped my wallet in the street and it was returned to me the next day by someone from a third world country working in a factory for $5/ hour. And that was considered normal. So, poverty is no excuse. Population is no excuse. Density is no excuse. This should not be happening.

I dont know who you're replying to, but this post was probably not meant for me. I said nothing relating to your reply.

Yeah, i’m sure you’re a real tough guy. You’re the one who got triggered by an innocuous comment that anyone who has ever lived anywhere but Hicksville knows is true.
Hicksville? While, yes much of the south and parts of the mid west are safe. There are many cities that smash and grabs are rare.

I wouldn’t expect a brain dead child on welfare who rarely leaves their cum dumpster mother’s basement to understand...

Nothing, its an amazing tech center that attracts the best minds; ultimate epicenter of professional competition. They just cling to faux liberal ideals so they don't have the balls to do anything about the incapables or the useless dregs one way or the other.

Housing is expensive because the supply is legally restricted, not because of a huge amount of demand. Chicago would be $3500 a studio if supply was restricted like that too.

There's warm weather year-round all over the USA but only a few places have problems like SF does. "The weather" is just a scapegoat.
the artificial restriction is a major cause for CA housing prices, but the prices are still dictated by what someone is willing to pay. If Chicago restricted development and rents skyrocketed everyone would simply move out. Why aren't San Franciscans moving out? Why do vacancies get filled immediately despite the prices? There are similarly high paying tech jobs all across America. You pay a premium just to live there and residents would rather step over homeless people on their way to work than live in flyover country.

They made Stanley Roberts leave.

Good, that guy was a dbag. He was always trying to instigate confrontations and was judgemental as fuck.

I made some good money in the bay and got lucky with stock, but it's a tough place to live long term. I'm not a huge fan of the city, there's lots of pretentiousness and as someone that identifies as a liberal I almost feel conservative at times. I much prefer the Peninsula, you get elements of the suburbs, but you also have access to fun stuff to do. Only problem is the Guy Girl ratio outside of San Francisco is out of whack due to tech.

I think its mainly liberals, so I would expect high crime.

This type of stuff happens in almost every tourist destination, especially at locations such as these. Many people tend to just stop and go here to get a cliche photo and leave. These guys are watching you in teams and all it takes is a few seconds and your stuff is gone. Hide your stuff in advance, don't open your trunk and lock your doors. Yes there are some crappy stuff about SF, but still one of my favorite cities. My family and I usually go to the city once every 1-2 months, maybe more during the holidays. I live about 45 minute drive away where housing prices are much more affordable and for our professions the jobs pay about the same as if we worked in SF so it's a win win for us.

Honolulu and Los Angeles homeless problems are just as bad. Saw a woman urinating on a busy sidewalk as I was driving.

I never said SF isn't awesome. It is.

But that 3500 studio rent is getting paid by San Franciscans earning under maybe 80 or 90K are living 2 to a room with a dude on the couch in the living room to afford it.
yes, and the fact remains that they could be paying mortgage on a mansion in Texas for the prices they're paying to share a room in SF. This is testament to the high desirabilty of living in the Bay. So if it's such a shithole, why do people continue to pay so much to live there?

Back