What the hell is going on in San Francisco?

It's turning into a real shithole. I was there in the 80s and I don't remember it being like this back then.

Hasn’t it always been America’s shit hole? Is that why the Dirty Harry films take place there?

the military BAH for San Fran is currently 4329, that's outrageous but also a clear indicator of the housing prices in the area
Crazy to think they have so many social issues, w/ such high property values

it's 'only' 3669 currently for NYC/Manhattan for reference

Good, that guy was a dbag. He was always trying to instigate confrontations and was judgemental as fuck.

I made some good money in the bay and got lucky with stock, but it's a tough place to live long term. I'm not a huge fan of the city, there's lots of pretentiousness and as someone that identifies as a liberal I almost feel conservative at times. I much prefer the Peninsula, you get elements of the suburbs, but you also have access to fun stuff to do. Only problem is the Guy Girl ratio outside of San Francisco is out of whack due to tech.
It seems you were behaving badly.

Come on Mayberry, I am disapoint. We all know what San Francisco needs...

Dirty-Harry-Cover.jpg

this is what happens when you have at a state level and at the local level complete retards running things, its like if Joe Rogan was running things in California

Doesnt bother me too much since I live in the city and don't really have a lawn to water. A lot of Caligotnians in recent years have been moving to Austin Texas and Boise, Idaho. I've heard the residents there arent too happy about it
Nobody likes the Californians that flee the mess they've made only to bring their votes with them and spread their mess.

Doesnt bother me too much since I live in the city and don't really have a lawn to water. A lot of Caligotnians in recent years have been moving to Austin Texas and Boise, Idaho. I've heard the residents there arent too happy about it

Yep lets of people from Cali moving to Houston also. I don't mind it and I don't blame them I bought a nice house for dirt cheap it was crazy.

Funny how these idiot psuedo journalists actually got their shit stolen while trying to seem righteous in setting up other people.

Poetic. They're idiots for leaving that shit without someone in the car. It's like they didnt know that block had a theft problem.
I believe you missed the point of the video.

Nobody likes the Californians that flee the mess they've made only to bring their votes with them and spread their mess.

I'm from California and am a conservative-libertarian type who grew up in a rural area. There really is a huge divide in this state. The thing is, because the population is so large, there are more legit conservatives here than a lot of small (population wise) States put together. Probably a good 8-10 million, maybe more. In my experience, as far as people I've known that have left, they do tend to be on the more conservative/traditional side, or as part of a relocating company that is fleeing the business climate. But I have heard folks from other states express dismay at the relocated Californians over the internet many times. I don't know if it's based on reality or perception though to be honest.

I've heard Californians get blamed by Texans for Austin, but I think that's just as likely due to the University situation there. Plus they have the same immigration issues as California. California was a conservative state when I was born. It elected Reagan governor. It was immigration and refugee resettlement that turned California blue. Sure most of the crazy leftists are white but without the huge minority population voting democratic the crazies would be marginalized. But with the immigrant voting block behind them they are empowered.

The worrying thing is, as they say, "As California goes, so goes the Nation" The dems literally plan on using what happened in California as a blueprint for the rest of the Nation. As a native Californian my entire life, let me tell the rest of the Nation, wake up and wake up now.

Back