What the hell is happening to Johnny Hendricks?

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Watch from that point onward and he just sounds super high, drugged out, out of it, whatever you want to call it, but he seems super out of character here and its creepy as fuck.

He legit has no idea what hes saying.
giphy.gif

He's just high on coke probably. Sometimes we read too much into things.

it happened after GSP fight. Dude was a beast when he was on a tear KO'ing the WW division.

There's already a topic on this.

Johny is unintentionally silly

Some claim USADA but their are no facts to back up this claim at this time other than common sense. At least his performance but his behavior I have no fucking clue.

He knows he's about to get cut by uncle Dana and he's nervous :)

it happened after GSP fight. Dude was a beast when he was on a tear KO'ing the WW division.
The majority of people had Hendricks beating Lawler twice and he beat Brown after the GSP fight. His downfall was when he had to pull out of the Woodley fight because of his weight cut. Then losing to Wonderboy and missing weight twice again against Kelvin and Magny and losing both of those fights.

I think he started eating the fries again.

you know what I'm saying?

Guy lost his hunger after he won the belt (well not food related though).

He sounds sick. I see he has another terrible weight cut.

He will miss weight....AGAIN.

I hope that Brazilian Hulk KTFO Johny

Maybe brain damage. It's probably more common among fighters than most of us can comprehend.

Watch from that point onward and he just sounds super high, drugged out, out of it, whatever you want to call it, but he seems super out of character here and its creepy as fuck.

He legit has no idea what hes saying.
giphy.gif

His problem now is usada. Before usada, he could get his weight down, maintain all of his strength and speed and power...now, cause he loses so much weight, and no more juice to help him, losing all that weight now makes him weak like a little kitten...

He definitely doesn't seem right here.

I'm no expert but... Sniffling, eyes darting around, cant stand still, inflection in his voice all over the place...

Back