What they say about lifting is true

Ill definitely need to see fully erected wiener shots to be able to make appropriate recommendations

I get you. The high you get, after a hard workout, is amazing. So much so, that I've actually been in a club several times, wishing I was at the gym getting more reps in.

I get you. The high you get, after a hard workout, is amazing. So much so, that I've actually been in a club several times, wishing I was at the gym getting more reps in.
Thats not a high- thats called, "wishing I was somewhere else because the girls here find me repulsive -"

He is so small. Really tiny that sucks
Sucks for who? All of us born with the gift of height who have 1/10000th the pussy-pulling power and selection?

I definitely wouldn't want that, but something tells me Bruno came to terms with it, and he's perfectly okay with looking up at underboob.

Yeah whats the scence behind this? Hitting them compounds leaves a Man aching to hitting some pussy.

Yep, lifting weights its great for everything, also dont sweat the females, as you get swoler they will appear out of the woodwork, they talk all that shit about whats inside but they love their eye candy

Sucks for who? All of us born with the gift of height who have 1/10000th the pussy-pulling power and selection?

I definitely wouldn't want that, but something tells me Bruno came to terms with it, and he's perfectly okay with looking up at underboob.

he has admitted to being insecure and even lies about his height. Yeah he is not ugly many girls say he is cuteish i have heard girls say they find him attractive but then they say too bad he so short.

Being 5'4" and not rich/famous would suck.

being that tall and also famous would still suck. It would magnify it.

i seen interviews with rich or attractive people who suffer from some big thing they battle suicide thoughts all time because it magnify there issue. Like that model who lost 1 of her legs or something.

i rather be justin bieber even though he is not tall either rather than bruno mars any day.

being that tall and also famous would still suck. It would magnify it.

i seen interviews with rich or attractive people who suffer from some big thing they battle suicide thoughts all time because it magnify there issue. Like that model who lost 1 of her legs or something.

A model losing her leg is different than a entertainer who was born short. If Bruno lost is voice then he would be suicidal. While I am sure he some level of height insecurity like we all have some kind of insecurity I doubt it's a remotely crippling thing. It's something he has to live with but I don't think it's a huge deal in the grand scheme of things given he his value as a man is through the roof. He still has the ability to have hundreds of sex partners in his lifetime and is rich.

i rather be justin bieber even though he is not tall either rather than bruno mars any day.

Can't argue there. I'd rather be 5'8" over 5'4" as well with all things equal.

That in the long run most guys just fuck up their back and knees lifting and never make any noticeable gains anyway?

I've been in and out of the gym for years. From about 16 to 26 (now). Honestly I've had a hard time staying motivated lately. It feels like a chore and my workouts feel boring. I used to love it. Not sure what the deal. I've been changing my routine to include a more full body workout, kettlebells, tire flipping and what not and it seems to have done the trick in not making my workout boring. We'll see how it goes.

Get it, ts!
jacked-minihulk.png

Yep, lifting weights its great for everything, also dont sweat the females, as you get swoler they will appear out of the woodwork, they talk all that shit about whats inside but they love their eye candy
Seen a lot of girls posting about personalities, as to not appear superficial and shallow, but there's nothing wrong with enjoying someone's body.

After all, you can't fuck a 'sensitive soul'.

Yup. Lifting weights increases testosterone which makes you hornier.

I've also noticed when I lift that I'm more of a jerk. It's like I have a very mild version of roid rage. I don't yell and fight, but I am slightly less patient with people, often my family.

Does that happen to any of you?

Back