What to do in Warsaw, Poland?

No blow. No hookers. Beautiful women and beer sounds great.
A lot of Polish women will love that you're American.. so flaunt that and win.

Ask them how long it's been since the last time they ran a plane with their entire government into the ground, and then applaud the fact that it's been over a year.

Ask them about their feelings about refugees, and the fact that they have none.

Ask about the Pope and how he's basically shitting all over their h/c Catholicism (start with John Paul was a baller, yo)

Ask about LOT and how they feel about having a Dreamliner they haven't filled in all combined trips since they bought it (surely nothing to do with the fact that their staff refuses to speak English or take credit cards - in 2018)

Ask them what's up with all the Jews they killed in WW2 (be ready to RUN, talking about this is now officially illegal)

Or you can just get hammered and eat zurek for every meal, I guess

- Go to Krakow. Warsaw is a dump.
- Don't be an ass or you'll get stabbed.
- Don't trust any beautiful women who want to take you somewhere private.
- Don't go shot for shot with any polack. They drink way more than you so you'll lose.
- go to the mountains. That's where the best polacks live. Best scenery and you'll have the best time.

Join a far right rally. Shave your head. Talk about being top ufc fighter. Eat cabbage or whatever shit they have. Change your name to Ziggy. Be all supportive of a failed ideology which despises you and used your ancestors as cattle then murdered them. Become a taxi driver. Wear a string west. Have a shit car from the 70s. Live in a concrete box with no electricity and a wife with a Freddy Mercury moustache. Cleveland basically.

I live in Cleveland and this is pretty much spot on<mma4>

- Don't go shot for shot with any polack. They drink way more than you so you'll lose.
- go to the mountains. That's where the best polacks live. Best scenery and you'll have the best time.

I am going to Gdansk on thursday. WIll go to Krakow in May.

what advice would you have for a brown guy visiting poland.....i think the TS is not white.

what advice would you have for a brown guy visiting poland.....i think the TS is not white.

Krakow is super multi-ethnic. Lots of young exchange students, very heterogeneous city, so you're totally fine

Pole jumping. On a serious note though my elementary schools janitor was named Mr. Poland and he was a Polish immigrant. I still find that amusing.

Polish chicks. Ooooh yeah!

I went with 3 friends to Krakow about 20 years ago. 1 friend was dark skinned. No one bothered him and he had a great time. Drink and have fun. Just don't look for trouble.

Warsaw is a cool place, pretty chill. Some decent bars and good nights out though.
The old town is lovely to walk through, but if you're buying shit in there (food, ect,) you're gonna get ripped off. It's a great little city to walk around in though. I was there last summer. It's not nearly as much of a party place as Krakow, but there's still quite a bit to do. I don't remember any of the bar names (I'm shit with names) but they're not hard to find. There's a couple streets and areas where most of the bars/clubs are located. The women are hot and friendly.

You won't have problems if you're a foreigner. I'm a half breed and I had no problems. There were even anti-goverment rallies going on when I was there but they were super peaceful and the people were all nice.

Get the plane to Ukraine :D or Russia.

I haven't ever been, but we have similar cuisine. Get kolbasa.

poland_29.jpg

Polish chicks are hot. Pale skin, pink nips, very nice pubis area.

Be careful.

Last weekend one of my best friends was out drinking and ended up being thrown in jail there. They threw him in a cell without even a toilet and he had to piss on the floor and sleep with the smell of his own piss. He said they let the rest of the friends walk but jailed him because his name is Muhammed.

One if the girls he was with also had her bag stolen.

Open a can of pickles, play some piano, make some friends.

Back