What Upcoming Fight Result Would Trigger You The Most?

For me, it would be Khabib defeating McGregor because I think it's super obvious that Conor wins.

McGregor beating Khabib, only way that will happen is if Khabib has a heart attack mid fight

Guys don't be dumb. Clearly Conor is the far superior striker and Khabib is the far superior grappler. Nobody knows how this fight is gonna go.

Probably Colby beating Woodley. Covington fans are some of the most pathetic waterheads on this site.

Guys don't be dumb. Clearly Conor is the far superior striker and Khabib is the far superior grappler. Nobody knows how this fight is gonna go.
We do.
Khabib takes Conor down in the 1st round by any means necessary, even if he does that thing where he grabs the ankle then rolls his whole body into the calve, forcing Conor to hit the deck. Then ground and pound and wins on points or submission
We know Conor sucks on the ground, he even got mauled by that pipsqueak Chad Mendes

DC winning would fuck up the heavyweight division. It would be the GSP of middleweight.

We absolutely do... Well, I do. Conor will make Khabib look like an amateur, then legions of crybabies will make every excuse possible to rationalize the loss.

Actually the Ortega vs Max fight triggers me in general. I love both of these guys and wish they didn't have to fight each other. I'm hoping for a draw...J/K.. May the best man win.

I'll be just a little less interested in UFC if Mike Perry loses his next fight.

Really hope Stipe wins.

Really hope Max loses. I feel like an ass for saying it because he's such a good guy, but I just can't like him. He's so cringey.

DC winning would fuck up the heavyweight division. It would be the GSP of middleweight.
DC would stay at HW if he won. He doesnt have many fights left, but they will make it worth his while to defend it. Can you imagine what a blockbuster DC vs Jones would be at HW? Or DC vs Ngannou?

Woodley vs Colby going to an extremely uneventful and boring draw, resulting in a rematch that nobody wants.

Of all the fights that have been announced + some ones that haven't yet but are still likely to take place (Woodley vs Covington, Cyborg vs Nunes, Conor vs Khabib), which fight result would agitate you the most?

For me, it would be Khabib defeating McGregor because I think it's super obvious that Conor wins. Plus I'd lose a golden opportunity to mock all the Shertards who bet against Conor.

your join date aligns well to your fight IQ...

Super obvious to whom exactly other than you?

I thought all his nuthuggers gave up when he decided to retire from fighting

Last edited:
I don’t see any way possible how max wins though.

Ortega is just the better and talented fighter.
well he has arguably better cardio, better striking and good defensive wrestling. I see max making a statement.

Another split decision loss for Masvidal. Dude is 32-13 with 10 losses by decision, 5 split.

your join date aligns well to your fight IQ...

Super obvious to whom exactly other than you?

I thought all his nuthuggers gave up when he decided to retire from fighting

Please, son. No one has a better IQ for understanding MMA and calling the right winners than I do. And I'm telling you Conor winning is 100% set in stone. I expect it to probably happen in one round, even.

Of all the fights that have been announced + some ones that haven't yet but are still likely to take place (Woodley vs Covington, Cyborg vs Nunes, Conor vs Khabib), which fight result would agitate you the most?

For me, it would be Khabib defeating McGregor because I think it's super obvious that Conor wins. Plus I'd lose a golden opportunity to mock all the Shertards who bet against Conor.
That's funny, because I think it's super obvious that Nurmagomedov wins.

I guess that's why they have the fight.

Only times I really get upset with fight results are when it’s a blatant robbery or if a fighter blatantly cheats and wins as s result (fence grabs, missed low blows/illegal shots).

Please, son. No one has a better IQ for understanding MMA and calling the right winners than I do. And I'm telling you Conor winning is 100% set in stone. I expect it to probably happen in one round, even.

Why is it all 15 year olds think that calling someone "son" automatically makes them appear to be more mature?

I have underwear older than you...

Back