What Upcoming Fight Result Would Trigger You The Most?

Did any of you guys read the OP? Out of the 3 given, Khabib beating Conor. It sucks Conor is coming off of such a long layoff.

Why is it all 15 year olds think that calling someone "son" automatically makes them appear to be more mature?

I have underwear older than you...

lol I wasn't trying to be more mature, I just trying to be condescending.

Colby beating Woodley would explode this forum

If gsp won the lightweight belt I would seriously consider being done with the sport.

another gifted decision win for Conor in Las Vegas.

well he has arguably better cardio, better striking and good defensive wrestling. I see max making a statement.
I see Ortega doing his thing and keep on winning.

He is undefeated for a reason.

Definitely Mayweather vs Conor
or CM Punk vs. anyone

GSP losing ageba. Won’t happen.

If gsp won the lightweight belt I would seriously consider being done with the sport.
giphy.gif

DC beating Stipe. I've talked some mad shit but simmered down now that it's closer to fight time. I'm sweating bullets here.

Especially if he gets KO'd......that would be horrendous.

Thinking about it tho, I think it is a good fight for Fedor as he is larger than Chael and dealt with better wrestlers. Chael can only really lay n pray and I just don't see Fedor having that done to him for three rounds....
Chael could def ko fedor at this stage. Chael dropped silva ffs. And fedors chin is super shot. I wouldnt be at all surprised if chael kod fedor.

DC beating Stipe. I've talked some mad shit but simmered down now that it's closer to fight time. I'm sweating bullets here.

Same here, Stipe has absolutely NO business losing to a fat LHW who could easily make MW with the right diet. Might as well disband the whole HW division if that happens.

Chael could def ko fedor at this stage. Chael dropped silva ffs. And fedors chin is super shot. I wouldnt be at all surprised if chael kod fedor.
That is true. Chael may be the most over and under rated fighter of all time, owing to his out of her ring persona . Home boy pulverized and absolutely beat the fuck out of a Prime Anderson on the feet.

Holloway losing would suck but there is no chance of that happening haha

Tyron Woodley over Covington while breaking his own record for fewest strikes thrown would be my worst case scenario. Colby winning would also be terrible. Can't remember a fight where I've wanted both guys to lose this badly.

DC winning. Solely because Jones fans would be claiming it as proof he would beat every HW.

I will be one of those fans, and if DC loses I'll just say Jones would win because he's taller and has longer reach

Back