What Was The Main Event Of The First Wrestling Card You Attended?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For me it was the defending Intercontinental WWWF Champion Pat Patterson taking on challenger Ken Patera. The second to the main was Hulk Hogan ( as a heel) taking on and defeating Tito Santana.

The next card I went to just a month or two later the main event was Intercontinental Champion Ken Patera taking in challenger Pat Patterson. Patera had just won the title a few nights earlier at Madison Square Garden. The second to main event was Andre The Giant vs one of the Wild Samoans (maybe Sika).

Last edited:
Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker at WM 26

Kenta Kobashi and Go Shiozaki vs Mitsuharu Misawa and Naomichi Marufuji, Pro Wrestling NOAH European Tour, Coventry Skydome, 2007.

Took me a fair while to get to an actual live event, as you can see.

The Rock Vs Stone Cold at one of the UK shows.

Macho Man Randy Savage vs Honky Tonk Man with Jimmy Hart locked in a cage hanging above the ring

Think it was Da Crusher vs Bockwinkle in a cage. Can't remember if the AWA title was on the line or not (I am thinking not since I am pretty sure Crusher won), but Bockwinkle was champ at the time.

Shawn Michaels vs stone cold Steve Austin (not wrestlemania 14)
Co main vader vs Bret hart

Shawn Micheals Vs Goldust in a ladder match for the strap.

Went down at the CNE. It was actually quite an event, with a fan expo and everything. Still got my Undertaker autograph from it.

Well I am feeling older than usual.

What state did you see that in? Was it a good match?
it was in houston. i have a horrible memory so the details are fuzzy. the way i remember it, reed won and got the title, but then several minutes after the title changed hands, they came over the speaker and changed the decision giving flair the title back. i dont remember the reason given, just that the crowd was really, really pissed. i hate having such a shitty memory

British bulldogs taking the belts from The heart foundation at a house show... Saw them on tv a week later... Brett and Anvil had them back and the title change wasnt mentioned

My first live wrestling show main event was;
Hulk Hogan vs Sgt. Slaughter
Co-main was Ultimate Warrior vs The Undertaker with Paul Bearer
And right before that segment was The Macho Man Randy Savage inviting everyone to come to his wedding to Ms. Elizabeth

British bulldogs taking the belts from The heart foundation at a house show... Saw them on tv a week later... Brett and Anvil had them back and the title change wasnt mentioned
What city was this in?
Do you remember the date?

Back