What was your first game..

Never had a ps1 but when it was out I would buy and run the games using an emulator on my pc. Symphony of the Night was my first.

Mario Bros, Duck Hunt and Super RBI baseball. I think we got an NES when I was 3 (1990)

Yeah OP you need to change that title.

My first game was tag. After that I can't remember if it was checkers or tic-tac-toe.

battle arena toshinden and espn xtreme games. first games other then the neo geo to make me say daaamn!

I didn't have a PS1, but I played a lot of Battle Arena Toshinden and FIFA 2001 at my friend's house.

cover9fu.jpg

This for me.

My first games for it were Andretti Racing (had open wheel and stock car racing, not against each other though) and Crash Bandicoot. I played the heck out of the demo disc that came with it too.

Fucking millenials, I tell you.

Super Mario Bros on our Nintendo Famicom back in '88.
If you broke off 2 pieces of plastic inside the console you could play Japanese games on the US system

First Playstation game was Crash Bandicoot. It came with the Playstation when my dad bought it. Followed shortly after by either Resident Evil or Final Fantasy 7, whichever came out first.

First game I can remember choosing to play on my own was Chrono Trigger.

My first playstation game was Final Fantasy Tactics. I spent months on that game. I never played played FF7 back then but I had Cloud on FFT.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 I think

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back