What was your reaction when Nck Diaz did this ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
alzo0AE.jpg
tenor.gif
I laughed for days trying to wrap my head around why Nick did this lol. When the test results came back it explained everything. Dude was stoned as fuck lol.

Nick%2BDiaz%2BMocks%2BAnderson%2BSilva%2BUFC%2B183.gif
diaz-twerk.gif
laydown.gif
200.gif
Nick was super stoned lol. He must of lit one right before he entered the cage to be acting this silly.

Last edited:
Silva clowns in the ring. So I guess what goes around, comes around.

The casuals I was watching with started bitching about how Diaz was disrespectful and how they hoped he got KTFOed now. I contemptuously told them that Silva had done this to countless opponents before and if there had ever been a fighter who deserved to get some taunting back, it was him.. It was disgusting to realize I was in a room full of Diaz haters but I think that's a lot of people tbh. Not many Diaz fans these days lmao, neither of them fight lol!

But yeah it was fucking hilarious, I was half laughing, half contemptuously and incredulously glancing at my 'friends.'

I half-giggled, then frowned as Nick stood back up and they proceeded to stand tentatively across the cage looking at each other.

#LetDown

I was entertained, so fine with me. Nobody is ever going to do that again.

Fear...very out of character for Nick Diaz.

He clearly felt out of his element and uncertain about how to carry himself. Although I never watched the fight, it appears he lacked his usual confidence and was trying something unorthodox to cover up.

It was awesome. He knew he was in there with someone who refuses to throw first, so he just fucked with him. Unfortunately, he didn't get himself going either.

If only it had stopped there, wish I could've gotten my money back. Antics are for outside the cage, when you're inside I'd like you to actually try to win the fight, don't make it obvious you're just there for the money. Will not buy if he headlines another ppv

alzo0AE.jpg
tenor.gif
I laughed for days trying to wrap my head around why Nick did this lol. When the test results came back it explained everything. Dude was stoned as fuck lol.
What was your family's reaction to you laughing for days?

Back