What was your reaction when Nck Diaz did this ?

That's the only thing I remember about the fight.

large.jpg

Classic Diaz, not engaging when the fight isn’t going his way.

Easy to flip the bird / throw your arms up / start talking then exchange when you’ve got nothing to offer.

At least then your fans can cling to some shred of entertainment.

shit was epically hilarious. gained a lot of respect of Nick in that fight.

Nah, just enough to know Anderoid was full of shit, just like Jon jones with this "dick pill" excuse.
You sound like a dude who spend most his time arguing why AS and JJ are nowherr near GOAT status

Love sherdog

No just laughing about it.
Sure youre not depressed inside that many ppl think that way. And you call him Anderoid because you thonk its funny not to disrespect a great of the sport.

Not tryibg to diss you but ill never get why people have to hate or discredit fighzers to solify the goat status of another. Im a fedor nuthugger and thonk hes the goat but how can one distrspect AS JJ GSP etc
Insecure losers do this when talking ps vs xbox. No men

that was funny as hell, not really disrespectful. on a side note, have you ever seen anderson silva fight before ?

I have seen him bow respectfully before every fight, seen him train and give respect to grand masters like Sensei Segal.

You need to check yourself buddy.

alzo0AE.jpg
tenor.gif
I laughed for days trying to wrap my head around why Nick did this lol. When the test results came back it explained everything. Dude was stoned as fuck lol.

He wasn't stoned fool... if you will recall they had a messed up result on one of his tests , in the end they gave him a slap on the hand rather than admit they messed up.

Also having metabolites in your system ( like he did last time) is not sufficient to make him high. They are leftovers in his system for prior use.

Now the gomi fight on the other hand....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back