IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Lets say DC beats Stipe. What would be a better win when comparing him to JJ:

Jon's win(s) over DC

or

DC's win over Stipe

Personally I think Jon would have little chance of beating Stipe. Even though Jon won head to head agaisnt DC, I think DC's resume would tip the scale if he gets the job done against the most successful HW champ ever in the UFC.

If DC doesn't piss hot, then him vs Stipe.

Jones has been up to shady shit in all of his dealings with DC.

If the commissions went ahead and overturned all of the wins that jones cheated in, jones wouldn’t have any wins.

I don't know why people are suddenly thinking Stipe is some world beater. He is an excellent fighter and has been banking some quality wins but you don't think Jones would have a shot against him? Really?

I mean yes he has the UFC HW title defense record now but the record was 2 defenses... it was going to get broken eventually when someone you know... actually defended the belt (Cain had it locked down with injuries for 5 years). Stipe is good but he is definitely beatable and I wouldn't be surprised if DC or Jones beat him.

Also, to answer your question, no... DC's resume would not be better. Regardless of PED busts and regardless of whether or not it's fair, the general public will always think of the image of DC getting knocked out and crying when he and Jones are brought up as it was the most memorable thing he was involved in. DC has had an excellent career and is one of the best of all time... but his wins were usually pretty lackluster and he was handed 2 decisive losses by a guy no one ever beat... no matter what he does, he will never be "the guy"

Regardless of PED busts and regardless of whether or not it's fair, the general public will always think of the image of DC getting knocked out and crying when he and Jones are brought up as it was the most memorable thing he was involved in.

Yes, the crowd is dumb. Especially American.
Yes, Jones is a cheater and his accomplishments will always stay under question mark, including wins over DC.
No, crowd's reaction will not determine what is BETTER. There are intelligent people for that

Yes, the crowd is dumb. Especially American.
Yes, Jones is a cheater and his accomplishments will always stay under question mark, including wins over DC.
No, crowd's reaction will not determine what is BETTER. There are intelligent people for that
Oh Anti-American speech, very original and relevant :rolleyes:. Better is subjective. How do you compare the quality of a win over 2 completely different fighters? If DC goes out and grinds out a decision over Stipe, it would not be a better win than Jones head kick KO'ing DC who has never been stopped otherwise in his career.... especially considering Jones' win was over the guy who beat Stipe.

The opinion of the general public is just as valid as the opinion of so called "experts" and "critics". "Experts" were saying months ago that Stipe would get smoked by an unproven Ngannou and now they're saying he is the HW GOAT because he wrestled him for 5 rounds? I'm not biting and DC beating Stipe wouldn't be an earth-shattering win. A moment like Jones KO'ing one of the fellow best of all time in DC will last in the collective memory for much longer than a fickle critic opinion that changes every week

Oh Anti-American speech, very original and relevant :rolleyes:. Better is subjective. How do you compare the quality of a win over 2 completely different fighters? If DC goes out and grinds out a decision over Stipe, it would not be a better win than Jones head kick KO'ing DC who has never been stopped otherwise in his career.... especially considering Jones' win was over the guy who beat Stipe.

The opinion of the general public is just as valid as the opinion of so called "experts" and "critics". "Experts" were saying months ago that Stipe would get smoked by an unproven Ngannou and now they're saying he is the HW GOAT because he wrestled him for 5 rounds? I'm not biting and DC beating Stipe wouldn't be an earth-shattering win. A moment like Jones KO'ing one of the fellow best of all time in DC will last in the collective memory for much longer than a fickle critic opinion that changes every week

The question in the OP was "What would be a better win?"

Better win = clean win. General public has no brain, they're sheep. I do have one. Try to use yours if you have it.

And BTW, no "experts" said that Ngannou will smoke Stipe. Overhyped sherdog degenerates said it, and that's it.

Well that would mean that Jones is still the only man throughout LHW AND!!! HW to beat DC...Not only that he did it twice and without much trouble, of course that is more impressive
<JonesLaugh>

If DC beats stipe he is in goat contention imo. Multiple defenses at lhw, two division champ, beat one of the best hws, only loses to juice jones. I mean he would have beat stipe, rumble twice, gus, silva, hendo, etc and will forever be know as the guy who the very thought off made jones freak out and roid.

Well that would mean that Jones is still the only man throughout LHW AND!!! HW to beat DC...Not only that he did it twice and without much trouble, of course that is more impressive
<JonesLaugh>

Without trouble indeed. Who needs trouble when you have PEDs.

Nothing about cheat wins is impressive.

The question in the OP was "What would be a better win?"

Better win = clean win. General public has no brain, they're sheep. I do have one. Try to use yours if you have it.

And BTW, no "experts" said that Ngannou will smoke Stipe. Overhyped sherdog degenerates said it, and that's it.
Calling people "sheep" and throwing around insults isn't adding weight to your argument or making yourself appear intelligent. This is a subjective question and obviously you have a different opinion than me which is fine but I disagree.

DC, win or lose, has accomplished more than Stipe. Jones stopping him was a big deal and regardless of what people think, Jones testing positive doesn't make DC suddenly better than Jones.

Calling people "sheep" and throwing around insults isn't adding weight to your argument or making yourself appear intelligent. This is a subjective question and obviously you have a different opinion than me which is fine but I disagree.

DC, win or lose, has accomplished more than Stipe. Jones stopping him was a big deal and regardless of what people think, Jones testing positive doesn't make DC suddenly better than Jones.

Wait wait wait - you disagree with me that crowd = brainless sheep? Seriously? You honestly believe that the manipulated opinion of a crowd means more than an opinion of people with actual knowledge?
Especially those who don't care/know that Jones is a cheater?

How old are you, oh naive one?

Wait wait wait - you disagree with me that crowd = brainless sheep? Seriously? You honestly believe that the opinion of a crowd means more than an opinion of people with actual knowledge?

How old are you, oh naive one?
Lol here you are still trying to insult people. I'm sorry your life is so unfulfilling that you seek out attention and acceptance online. Yes; everyone's opinion is equal when there is no right or wrong answer. As I said, people who claim to have "knowledge" and be the "expert" on the topic often have the least

Lol here you are still trying to insult people. I'm sorry your life is so unfulfilling that you seek out attention and acceptance online. Yes; everyone's opinion is equal when there is no right or wrong answer. As I said, people who claim to have "knowledge" and be the "expert" on the topic often have the least

OK if you consider a word "naive" an insult, then I definitely hit a nerve and you're a child, teenager at best.

There IS a right answer. Majority does not know that because they're brainwashed by marketing machines.
The right answer is: better win = clean win. End of story,

OK if you consider a word "naive" an insult, then I definitely hit a nerve and you're a child, teenager at best.

There IS a right answer. Majority does not know that because they're brainwashed by marketing machines.
The right answer is: better win = clean win. End of story,
Lol whatever makes you feel better pal. Better win = clean win... in your opinion

Lol whatever makes you feel better pal. Better win = clean win... in your opinion

In opinion of a person that uses common sense. Which you, and the crowd, lack.

Luckily for you, you'll grow up and achieve that goal. Crowd won't.

In opinion of a person that uses common sense. Which you, and the crowd, lack.

Luckily for you, you'll grow up and achieve that goal. Crowd won't.
I'm sorry the world hurt you and made you hate people. Bullying is wrong

Back