What would be the fate of North American Indians/Natives/Aboriginals if.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

If Europeans didn't conquer them. I've been thinking about this a lot every time our Prime Minister opens his cuckhole when spitting his poison about natives. We are taught that basically, white Europeans imported war, slavery, and genocide to North America. But the Natives were doing this to each other for thousands of years before we came. We are taught that we are responsible for their demise, which we are.

But what would have been their fate if we didn't come? Would they have evolved from the stone age and created civilization that would have contended with others? Would they have been conquered by the Chinese? Would they have remained in the same state of perpetual war and slavery?

Discuss.

Bro, nobody thinks that.......All Societies back then were fucked up and killed eachother, including Amerindians.

The Amerindians had a great civilization, wtf are you talking about? Even the Spaniards were impressed by the Aztec's engineering.

Would they had advanced and been as powerful as Europe/Asia...Yes.

Keep in mind, it was much easier for Europeans to advance because they had much more ideas to steal from, including from Asia....The old world simply had more people thus more possibilities to improve....In europe for example, they could see some technological break through in the middle east, thus they would build upon it.

Europeans build a lot of their ideas from the middle eastern people.

Amerindians, only had themselves......They didn't have all these other continents with ideas to steal from like Europe.

I say the Amerindians would of become much more advance than Europe, all by themselves.

Last edited:
the cartels would of just walked straight across without no border patrols and got them high

If Europeans didn't conquer them. I've been thinking about this a lot every time our Prime Minister opens his cuckhole when spitting his poison about natives. We are taught that basically, white Europeans imported war, slavery, and genocide to North America.

No we aren't.

But the Natives were doing this to each other for thousands of years before we came. We are taught that we are responsible for their demise, which we are.

But what would have been their fate if we didn't come? Would they have evolved from the stone age and created civilization that would have contended with others? Would they have been conquered by the Chinese? Would they have remained in the same state of perpetual war and slavery?

Discuss.

They had already evolved from the stone age, dumbass.

They would have killed each other off.

Bro, nobody thinks that.......All Societies back then were fucked up and killed eachother, including Amerindians.

That's laughable. I can't count how many leftists I've argued with that Natives took slaves, and were in a state of perpetual war.

The Amerindians had a great civilization, wtf are you talking about? Even the Spaniards were impressed by the Aztec's engineering.

Still in the stone age, with basic metallurgy. Not at all the kind of civilization that could fend off an invasion from a medieval or post medieval culture.

Would they had advanced and been as powerful as Europe/Asia...Yes.

What makes you think that? The civilizations you mentioned were already in decline and dying off by the time the Spaniards came.

That's laughable. I can't count how many leftists I've argued with that Natives took slaves, and were in a state of perpetual war.

Still in the stone age, with basic metallury. Not at all the kind of civilization that could fend off an invasion from a medieval or post medieval culture.

What makes you think that? The civilizations you mentioned were already in decline and dying off by the time the Spaniards came.

They weren't like europe....They didn't have the middle east or East Asia to steal ideas/technology from.

Yet the Amerindians were very much advanced mathematically and engineering wise. .....not sure if the same could be said about Europe if they didn't take ideas from the middle east.

No we aren't.

They had already evolved from the stone age, dumbass.

lol, nope. Show me evidence besides gold jewellery. They're weapons were absent of metal. In fact the inuit had to trade walrus ivory and tusks for metal spear heads from Asia.

They weren't like europe....They didn't have the middle east or East Asia to steal ideas/technology from.

Steal? That's quite the biased statement there.

Yet the Amerindians were very much advanced mathematically and engineering wise. .....not sure if the same could be said about Europe if they didn't take ideas from the middle east.

Have you ever heard of Roman engineering? As far as I know they stole from the Greeks.

Have you ever heard of Roman engineering? As far as I know they stole from the Greeks.
Is not biased....The middle east is credited for groudbreaking things when it comes to math,astronomy, and having the first civilizations.

There is no doubt that Europe modeled civilization off Mesopotamia/Ancient Egypt...So yes, Europe stole ideas and build upon them.

The parts of the country with resources would have evolved, and were doing so.

The parts lacking resources, may never have gotten passed brutal living.

Once the progressive people's learned how to better use land, they'd eventually push out the more tribal. Or the tribal would win, only to eventually become the progressive with the newfound resources.

Kind of they way of the world.

Much like Africa, they were technologically too far behind to not be conquered/exploited by whoever came along next.

If Europeans didn't conquer them. I've been thinking about this a lot every time our Prime Minister opens his cuckhole when spitting his poison about natives. We are taught that basically, white Europeans imported war, slavery, and genocide to North America. But the Natives were doing this to each other for thousands of years before we came. We are taught that we are responsible for their demise, which we are.

Discuss.

They would be like the current tribes in the Amazon. Or they could be wiped out by some infectious diseases or died from some kind of famine. They did not get wiped out but got bred out, that means Native American blood lives on in Americans who have Native blood.

But one thing: population would not be high. European technology allowed for population explosion and conquest of the natural environment: water, food, weather, medicine.

Funny thing is the Chinese would not be in a position to exploit the world now if it wasn't for the Europeans forcing their way into China.

They would be like the current tribes in the Amazon. Or they could be wiped out by some infectious diseases or died from some kind of famine. But one thing: population would not be high. European technology allowed for population explosion and conquest of the natural environment: water, food, weather, medicine.

Funny thing is the Chinese would not be in a position to exploit the world now if it wasn't for the Europeans forcing their way into China.

by the end of the 20th century most scholars gravitated to a middle estimate of around 50 million, with some historians arguing for an estimate of 100 million or more.

50 million - 100 million Amerindians is a little bit? LMFAO......In 1450, there was 83 million people in Europe.

You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Amerindians had Corn/Potatoes which are very good to keep a high population(which btw, The Amerindians manipulated so Corn/Potatoes would be what they are, they literally engineered it so it would have certain properties)....This actually helped Europeans increase their population, like the Irish for example.

Last edited:
They would be like the current tribes in the Amazon. Or they could be wiped out by some infectious diseases or died from some kind of famine. But one thing: population would not be that high. European technology allowed for population explosion and conquest of the natural environment: water, food, weather, medicine.

The Chinese could very easily colonize North America if it was still in the stone age today.

Your whole thread is biased stateent after biased statement lol

Your whole thread is biased stateent after biased statement lol

I can refine it for you, since you can't engage unless it's given to you on a silver platter.

Where would natives be today if Europeans didn't conquer them?

Back