What would happen if Trump's Twitter account were taken away?

It's most of what we get from him, so it's gonna be on CNN and those channels a lot. Furthermore, it seems the only arena Donald Trump can speak candidly within.

agreed, which is why my original post was funny. can a news network have white knights? lol

Don't be so sure it won't happen. The wheels are already turning in that direction on Twitter as it is. Conservative accounts are being tagged as "hate" and people who have conservative views are being silenced. It's not that far fetched to take it to the next level. In Sweden you can literally be arrested for saying anything anti-immigration and your posts will be removed ad hoc with no warning as being "racist". It's a dangerous slope we are slipping down...

Nothing. His Twitter is mostly just boring and routine and doesn't seem to have much time invested into it.

You have to sift through years to find a handful of PG-13 jokes/insults that nobody sane is actually offended by.

How many of these "Oh my god he's tweeting the country into civil war, he's having another meltdown!" people do you think came to that conclusion while actually browsing his Twitter page versus the number who are just mindlessly repeating something they heard their college-aged friends or a CNN troll say?

I wish Twitter would ban Trump so he can use gab.ai and promote that platform

Maybe spend less time on Twitter and more time working on policy with his party.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yes, his presidency would become instantly more effective. He would actually have to talk to the American people and stop hiding behind his phone

>taking away his twitter account
>his method of speaking directly to the american people without any media spin or influence
>would make him talk to the american people

<1>

He would probably have a rally to cry about it

Why would they not report on the presidents words?

Twitter allows his message to reach people directly without CNN's "spin" or wordsmithing. That is why it's so popular.

We can all agree he is borderline retarded when he tweets his stupid shit but at least you know it is him and not some CNN activist with an axe to grind. Since he refuses to engage with CNN they are left picking at tweets and it is hillarious.

Would he have a more effective presidency?

What else might happen?

He'd have nothing to play with and go through withdrawal. The nuke button on N. Korea, something he can fidget with instead, will look 1000 times more tantalizing.

Wait...lets take it away from him!

I'd build my own twitter like platform and let Trump sell it for me

I wouldn't get the joy of laughing my ass off at Mika bleeding badly, or today's trump eclipse.

Also, are you fucking stupid TS? You think Twitter is going to give up that 20 million hits per day?

Verified accounts with fewer than 10k followers will have nothing to give their lives meaning.

He'll start his own social media Twitter-copy platform...Truther.

<Kobe213>

why would you not want information delivered directly to you via your president? much better than having it constantly filtered and distorted through the media. his shit posting is great too.

I wonder how much stuff is getting done behind the scenes while the media is wrapped up with what the guy types on twitter.

It's been a perfect distraction.

Would love to see him move to GAB.AI and watch Google and Apple lose their shit as leftists would accidentally ddos their customer service lines to get GAB.AI back in the apps stores so they could desperately go back to bitching at Trump over every tweet/gab.

Back