What Would Happen to Floyd If He Fought MMA

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1o28b5.gif

Your boy got owned by a manlet retiree, get over it.

He'd smash conor's nose In so bad he'd turn into a chick?

Could you imagine Floyd vs. Khabib. I don't know if they could show rape on TV, it would be touch and go there.

Floyd would demolish the whole division , he walked thru the goat of ufc,,

he would win by spinning roundhouse kick 50 times ina row on some jean claud van damme shit. it would be fucking nuts

Honestly. I would like to see boxers transition into mma against strikers not wrestlers. Heather hardy getting her face/nose smashed was great! Would ❤️ to see Barboza vs Cotto or Broner!

It happens. Look at what Mercer did in his first and only MMA fight against one of the best UFC HW's.

Big Timmy wasn't a very good fighter!! He got dropped by old man Randy but good try.

if he started in his 20s and cuts weight like most MMA fighters, he would be @batmanweight

floyd >>>> conor
better athlete/better genetics >>>> conor

its all on paper, but i doubt that guys like floyd or alexander karelin could not achieve that. If UFC pays more, the whole ladder would change, cuz money rules the world

<LucyBless>

Wow 20-0 boxing queen Heather Hardy!! Got smashed by a girl that was debuting??? I thought boxers were the best athletes and combatants!! Maybe not!!

It depends on the boxer. Apparently Floyd is good enough athlete to destroy a guy who is 11 years younger and 20 pounds heavier, even after 2 years without fighting or training. Go figure.

It depends on the boxer. Apparently Floyd is good enough athlete to destroy a guy who is 11 years younger and 20 pounds heavier, even after 2 years without fighting or training. Go figure.

Well duh!!
I’ve been playing chess for 10 years and I can beat guys that have never played before!
Is a 49-0 boxer beating a guy that was 0-0 in boxing much of a surprise??? You sir are very stupid, bless you heart

Back