What would happen to the UFC if a fighter KO'd Dana White post fight

100% jail time. Black balled from anything sports/combat sports related. License teach, do seminars, etc. all taken away, and stripped.

Honestly some time down the line wouldn't surprise me if said fighter just disappeared.

Dana's got dem hands. Anyone crazy enough to try gets slapped stiff :cool:

It would be whoever that person is VS Connor immediately!!

And Dana would approve and call Connor heroic

If its Conor that does it, nothing happens and they just use it to exploit a fake feud with Dana just to gain popularity.

If its someone else — they get cut immediately and they’ll get involved in a legal scandal for having assaulted Dana.
If it's Conor, Dana goes down with a hard on. Literally before he hits the floor he's completely erect. Cue the creepy isn't he awesome clip.

I think if "Lightning" was still in the UFC, it would be someone like him that would do it. Lee seemed like he is crazy enough for the job. Or maybe "Krazy Horse", if he was in the UFC...
Dana better not talk smack to The Horse.

It will come up that fighter was never Dana's friend.

LOL that'd be funny as hell. I'd laugh like crazy.

If Conor did it it'd make him an even bigger star. They'd market the shit out of it.

They'd give Conor an obligatory punishment.

It isn't like Dana hasn't been KO'd before. He was a boxer and street fighter in his youth.

I dunno about if a lower level guy did it though.

If it ever happened Id hope its ben askern to do it

If you KO Dana you get his belt and get to run UFC, of course.

Is this just hyperbole or are there some references to Dana actually being a hood when he was younger
He apparently used to get into fights a lot. He's spoken about it in interviews. I think it's also how he damaged his ear and now has Meniere's diseass

James Butler done it to his opponent after the fight and subsequently served 4 months at Riker's Island. After his release committed murder and was sentenced to 29 years. Nothing would happen to the company.

Last edited:
Good luck to any fighter that tries.

You don’t ever mess with a former cardio box fit instructor.

12750167_961688107230980_1873335704_n.jpg

LOL at the Reebok oxygen mask.

Back