What would Mighty Mouse have to do for you to call him the GOAT?

You don't consider MM a P4P GOAT because he fights at 125........ and he's won fights at 135 but you'll call Bones a GOAT when all he's done is fight LHW and get suspended 2 times? Don't get me wrong, I agree Bones is a GOAT, but MM has done more in the sport.
MM has done more in the sport..........?

DJ is already in the GOAT discussion. He's beaten some very good flyweight like Benavide(2x), Dodson(2x), Horiguchi, Cejudo etc.

Not knowing who his opponents are doesn't change anything. People need to educate themselves.

What does Cruz have to do with hidey-:eek::eek::eek:s disliking small fighters?
I dislike Mighty Mouse and what your statement suggests is everyone that hates Mighty Mouse for some odd reason are drawn to big fighters because they're sexual attracted to them for some reason and my reasoning was I dislike Mighty Mouse but I'm a fan of Cruz and he doesn't fit a that category which suggests your comment was obviously absurd.

Grow about a foot and beat a top 5 normal sized fighter

I dislike Mighty Mouse and what your statement suggests is everyone that hates Mighty Mouse for some odd reason are drawn to big fighters because they're sexual attracted to them for some reason and my reasoning was I dislike Mighty Mouse but I'm a fan of Cruz and he doesn't fit a that category which suggests your comment was obviously absurd.

I didn't say "everyone" who dislikes mighty mouse is a closeted homosexual. But you have to admit there is a vocal group who have some sort of inexplicably hate for the smaller weightclasses...and they just so happen to the same fans posting about how awesome fighters like Yoel and Sage's physiqes are, or how "handsome" Rockhold is. Which frankly, is a lil bit gay.

He's probably going to end his career with various win records for championship/title fights

Where is he now on your GOAT list if his career was to end today
and

What would you like to see for him to move up your GOAT list

Win at a division higher? Beat a high profile FLW? Keep smashing the FLW record? Avenge a loss to Cruz?
Do some combination of all?

what say you

Bones is innocent so somehow, he would have to be proven guilty. Maybe if stabbed a syringe in his ass on national TV while handing a police officer his ID and like 12 of my boys are there watching in person to confirm the event.

Nah Bones still innocent.

Grow about a foot and beat a top 5 normal sized fighter

Which deserves less respect, beating guys who are significantly smaller than you, or being small and beating guys who are your size?

At this point, don't test positive for PEDS.

I think he's already the most technically sound, well rounded fighter we've ever seen in the sport.

There are some other absolute freak talents right now, Cody Garbarandt and Robert Whittaker among them, but it would be several more years before they entered the discussion.

Jones would be #1 by a landslide if he wasn't a cheater, but he is. Cheaters aren't in the discussion.

His division is like the shw division, nobody takes those guys seriously

sorry mouse, lame division wont get recognition.

Actually challenge himself and beat one of the top 3 bantamweights, preferably two of them.

125 is too shallow and new of a division to anyone to be crowned GOAT just for their dominance there. Give me a break people. He may be the most well-rounded fighter we've ever seen, but that alone doesn't make you the best ever.

Go on a similar dominant run at 135 as he has at 125, beating the likes of Cruz (in a rematch), Garbrandt, and Dillashaw, and then maybe he can make the claim.

Back