• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
I choose Mayberry.

10 million dollars,
I can pay for the rest of the options whit the cheese

10 million bucks.

10 mil would be fine, im fairly sure I could use that money to make more money for the rest of my life

10 million dollars,
I can pay for the rest of the options whit the cheese
Good luck getting to the Moon for 10M.

Or getting with Gal Gadot.

Or getting a lightsabre.

I guess you can satisfy your bear fucking fetish, though.

Last edited:
I almost went with the grizzly. But I figure with 10 million, I could buy a whole bunch of them.

Why would anyone pick $10 mill over the lightsaber. A lightsaber would be worth order of magnitudes more, probably in the trillions of $ due to all the avenues that technology can be used in.

I picked the saber, cause nothing else in there is remotely as cool. But if there was a choice to be the Terminator from T2, that would be my pick/

Why would anyone pick $10 mill over the lightsaber. A lightsaber would be worth order of magnitudes more, probably in the trillions of $ due to all the avenues that technology can be used in.

I picked the saber, cause nothing else in there is remotely as cool. But if there was a choice to be the Terminator from T2, that would be my pick/

I'd probably chop my arm off fucking around with it.

Government would probably just steal it if you wanted to sell the tech.

Exactly why i picked light saber

The money.
Lightsabers dont exist. Had to google gal gadot, not impressed.
Id just eat the bear.
Dafuq i need to go to the moon for?

1. Walking on the Moon? How, we still haven't been there yet...

<seedat>

2. Lightsaber? One party night out with the guys and some drunk jackass is gonna lose a head or hand. There can be only one...

3. Gal? No ass is worth 10 mil

4. 10 Mil? Only correct answer

5. Grizzly bear? You go ahead and do that Khabib, I'm gonna sit over here and enjoy this delicious bacon sarnie.

10 mil would be fine, im fairly sure I could use that money to make more money for the rest of my life

Get that interest from a non managed account!!
giphy.gif

Sell the Light Saber for a lot more than $10M.

EDIT: MicroBrew beat me to it.

Last edited:
I use to think lightsaber all the way, but realistically you would need to be a force weilder to use it or else you'd hack yourself up by accident.

I read night with Gal Gadot and just picked that before reading the 10 million or pet bear.

I'll take the cheese. Catch ya's later.

I use to think lightsaber all the way, but realistically you would need to be a force weilder to use it or else you'd hack yourself up by accident.

Ooooh, use the lightsaber to break into vaults.

Gail gadot would have to pay me

Back