What would you rather have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
You probably should have left off the 10 million. I'm not in any way even charming and I've hooked up with no fewer than 5 chicks hotter than Gal Gadot. I've also never seen any star wars movie so those are out.

10 million .. the rest are some retarded fantasy kiddie choices

You could have a better looking girl than gal gadot for $500
You wouldn't be allowed to do anything with a lightsaber and irl blasters are better
Walking on the moon would get boring after an hour and you'd wonder why you didn't just look at pictures online

It's 10 mil vs grizzly bear

Banging Gal Gadot is some retarded kiddie choice?

*cough GAY cough*

or just dumb .. better ? .. you can fk plenty of chicks like her when you get ahold of that $$$ and have plenty left over

Good luck getting to the Moon for 10M.

Or getting with Gal Gadot.

Or getting a lightsabre.

I guess you can satisfy your bear fucking fetish, though.

lol... She's a flavor of the week celebrity who was working at mcdonalds until she was "discovered" (probably blew some guys & assuredly for less than 10 mil)

It's funny how we turn celebs into untouchable dieties

You might be able to sell the moon walk for more than the light saber.

Maybe.

$10M, but that bear, doe; I really want that bear.

The question is will I be instantly transported to the Mon?

I dont like to travel for 4 days just going to the moon in a cramp smelly space craft.

money

all other experiences can be purchased or simulated

If $1 million gets me two chicks at the same time would $10 million get me twenty chicks at the same time?

Don't know who Gal Gadot is, and i'm too lazy to find out.

If you didn't pick lightsabre, your thinking is wonky and all of your war room arguments are, for all time, undermined by the reality of your faulty brain.

Why would anyone pick $10 mill over the lightsaber. A lightsaber would be worth order of magnitudes more, probably in the trillions of $ due to all the avenues that technology can be used in.

I picked the saber, cause nothing else in there is remotely as cool. But if there was a choice to be the Terminator from T2, that would be my pick/

Oh i not think of that I was thinkkng cant sell it.

Good luck getting to the Moon for 10M.

Or getting with Gal Gadot.

Or getting a lightsabre.

I guess you can satisfy your bear fucking fetish, though.
But who needs that shit? Lightsabres are for nerds, I could get a hooker 10x hotter than Gadot, and the moon landing was faked anyway.

Back