Whatever happened to those giant Joanna fan club threads?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They would go like winky winky face JJ is the cutest Version 350 real fans post here

Bandwagon fans are the worst.

xmJzn8O.jpg

Sitting atop of the most view thread list.

Rose threads are in the bargain bin.

bandwagon jumpers do not last long, they are probably making thug Rose war wagon posts lol

I'm always gonna be a JJ fan. I love how she fights, and I love her personality. She lost fair and square to Rose twice. Just cause she isn't the champion doesn't mean I won't always root for Joanna Champion. War JJ!

They would go like winky winky face JJ is the cutest Version 350 real fans post here
Make no sense to make appreciation thread now. People of sherdog will immediately litter thread with photoshopped pictures and tko gif (just like they get rid off Ronda fans from sherdog).

Make no sense to make appreciation thread now. People of sherdog will immediately litter thread with photoshopped pictures and tko gif (just like they get rid off Ronda fans from sherdog).
As they should

As they should

Why? Why is it bad to appreciate someone who lost? Why can't people keep liking Ronda, JJ, Anderson, etc, etc fans once they aren't champions anymore? Only fairweather fans are allowed on Sherdog apparently.

Creating threads about how great she is after back to back losses would seem to be dumb.
You don't see any Conor is the greatest boxer ever ones now either or Mike Perry winning a title........ Pride > UFC, all sorts of things.

Back