Whatever happened to Wesley "Corky" Brewer case?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am curios to know what happened with the infamous case of Wesley "corky" Brewer who a fire department chief was got by his son banging his sons wife in one of the kids bedroom?

When he was caught. His son pistol whipped him and slapped his wife and there was a big drama because the son is a police officer and was arrested by his uncle who was Wesley's brother. It was messed up case but I don't know if it got resolved or whatever happened with it.

This is Wesley:

article-0-1B25F056000005DC-334_634x484.jpg

His son and sons family:

article-2384594-1B269D6C000005DC-25_634x420.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...linary-hearing-gets-four-year-suspension.html

Corky Brewer, who resigned last week after 24 years as Moab's fire chief, went home immediately after the assault and stabbed himself with a kitchen knife, investigators said. The knife punctured his lung and nicked his liver, making it necessary to fly him to a hospital in Grand Junction, Colo., for treatment.

Corky Brewer, who resigned last week after 24 years as Moab's fire chief, went home immediately after the assault and stabbed himself with a kitchen knife, investigators said. The knife punctured his lung and nicked his liver, making it necessary to fly him to a hospital in Grand Junction, Colo., for treatment.

Good. What kind of degenerate fucks his son's wife? He's banging his grandchildren's mommy......

Forgot all about this.

Crazy story, for sure.

Damn, that’s some fucked up shit...... Corky got what was coming to him, especially banging your kids wife..... that’s just shady and breaks any trust you had with your entire immediate family.

Forgot all about this.

Crazy story, for sure.

Its from 5 years ago but I want to know if they patched things up and have moved on. It was a news that really stood out from the rest.

Damn, that’s some fucked up shit...... Corky got what was coming to him, especially banging your kids wife..... that’s just shady and breaks any trust you had with your entire immediate family.

It really is fucked up but I am curios to know if they patched things up. That being said that kind of shit can never be truly forgotten or forgiven.

Its from 5 years ago but I want to know if they patched things up and have moved on. It was a news that really stood out from the rest.

It really is fucked up but I am curios to know if they patched things up. That being said that kind of shit can never be truly forgotten or forgiven.
If I were the son, and I walked in on that. There would be no forgiveness for the Father or wife. They both knew what they were doing was wrong, they continued to be shady. The son is going to have trust issues for he rest of his life now, I don’t foresee him patching anything up with anyone.
Smartest thing the son could do would be a quick divorce, and just be estranged from your family

"stabbed himself with a kitchen knife"

hopefully he continued with his seppuku.

a man who would do that to his son does not need to continue existing.

I bet the holidays sure are awkward.

This is one of those times where I'm going to go with " I got the weirdest boner right now."

Back