What's going on with Road FC LW tournament and the promised 1M dollar prize?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score

I believe Fiziev was one of the favorites in the GP, and now he left to freaking DWTNCS?
To get peanuts as a UFC newcomer?

This is strange. Anyone got any info?

I believe Fiziev was one of the favorites in the GP, and now he left to freaking DWTNCS?

I looked in Wikipedia - it says he fought and won in trials for a tournament but he didn't fought in tournament and after that fight in trials (June of 2017) only fought in December of 2017 at catchweight.

I looked in Wikipedia - it says he fought and won in trials for a tournament but he didn't fought in tournament and after that fight in trials (June of 2017) only fought in December of 2017 at catchweight.

Ah yeah I see now...this Mongolian guy he fought was already out of the GP.
Never mind, never mind :)

He pulled out due to injury.

As for the tournament, who knows. Any hype it had is pretty much dead at this point, dragged on for far too long and they have been quiet on when the finals are happening

He pulled out due to injury.

As for the tournament, who knows. Any hype it had is pretty much dead at this point, dragged on for far too long and they have been quiet on when the finals are happening
See my post above yours.

Zavurov vs Barnaoui... two great fighters Road doesn't care about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back