What's In A Name?

Nine out of ten dentists recommend brushing with our toothpaste while watching this vid.

People with kids should pay more taxes, not less.

I dont even know where to begin.

Go figure, if you only enumerate the part where people get stuff they will all say yes, if you start naming the part where things get cut they will say no.

Go figure, if you only enumerate the part where people get stuff they will all say yes, if you start naming the part where things get cut they will say no.
And if you tune out immediately or immediately go into opposition simply because it has his name associated with it before find out any of the facts...

And if you tune out immediately or immediately go into opposition simply because it has his name associated with it before find out any of the facts...

The better exercise would be to enumerate the pros and cons of the tax reform plan and then see if people actually like it based on the name.

If Obama was doing the exact same things as Trump, then the liberal media would paint him as a courageous hero and the lefties would be calling anyone who criticized him a racist. It all comes down to who the mainstream liberal media favors and how much the left can virtue signal.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

You would have to question how much actual knowledge college kids have about how a tax plan effects them or the public in general.

I mean if someone would have come up to me when I was 20 and talked about a cut of small business tax to 25%.
I wouldn't have known how much the rate is currently or what actually qualifies as a small business.
I also wouldn't have known how much child credits are or the European version of that.

Most of that stuff I don't even know today. But of course if someone comes up to me with a mic I might pretend I do.

Short video. Pretty illuminating.

Politics is a team sport. These are just team players. Nothing new. But it does highlight how little these people think as individuals.

But just to add, these types of videos are typically chopped and edited in a way to convey a particular message. This is not an actual statistical measure, though some people will act like it is.

These are the worst kind of videos. Phrasing questions, and lying in order to get a certain response, also how many people did they edit out that didn't fit the narrative.

You would have to question how much actual knowledge college kids have about how a tax plan effects them or the public in general.

I mean if someone would have come up to me when I was 20 and talked about a cut of small business tax to 25%.
I wouldn't have known how much the rate is currently or what actually qualifies as a small business.
I also wouldn't have known how much child credits are or the European version of that.

Most of that stuff I don't even know today. But of course if someone comes up to me with a mic I might pretend I do.

I get the rest of your post. The part I'm having a hard time with is the last sentence.

Why do people have such a hard time just saying 'I don't know'.

Liberals generally are low information voters!

Ask any Trump supporter whether they would support increasing the federal debt by 7 trillions in 10 years like Trump says and see what they respond.

If Obama was doing the exact same things as Trump, then the liberal media would paint him as a courageous hero and the lefties would be calling anyone who criticized him a racist. It all comes down to who the mainstream liberal media favors and how much the left can virtue signal.

the real fools around us are the ones who think this is a one-sided thing.

you dont believe that the media on the right is guilty of the same type of shit? right wing media consumers are guilty of the same behavior?

its capitalism. the money to be made in the news media comes from telling the most people that you possibly can, exactly what those people want to hear. for that reason, both sides are guilty.

meanwhile, there is a SMALL market for people who favor real objective journalism. they are a small group for sure, but contain both liberals and conservatives.

Didn't watch the vid, but names are powerful in that they can invoke different sorts of associations and feelings.

Take two organizations that are identical in every way

One is called 'Department of war' and the other is called 'Department of Defence', and then see how people perceive the two organizations when referring to them.

Back