Whats in your gym bag?

Silver tongue samurai

Ronin
@Blue
Reaction score
What kind of gear do you guys have in your bag? any specific things you'd recommend?

I usually have:
16oz Everlast powerlock gloves
Topking shin guards
Volley ball knee pads
Combat sports elbow pads
Old TKD headgear
Mouth guard
lacross ball

i need a gym bag im buying a bunch of new gear since all my gear got ruined by my car window being down and rained on for a week lol

what i plan to have is 2 pair of boxing gloves 12 oz bad boy gloves for bags/mitts im either gonna get custom top boxer winning type gloves or buying wining gloves not sure yet

mma pro fight gloves i also need a pair of training gloves for working gnp not sure yet if i wana buy the isami or fairtex training glvoes

venum mma shinguards

bad boy cup

ordering winning headgear soon

UMA R9 or Ringside Amateur Headgear
Everlast 16oz Powerlocks Lace Ups for Sparring
Everlast mouthpiece
Asic Aggressors 2
Old TKD Shin Pads (forgot the brand)
Bag Gloves/Mitt Gloves (Rotation between Rival Intellishock Bag Gloves, R2C C17, Winning 10oz)
9FT Jump Rope
Reflex Ball Hat (Made at home)
Resistance Bands
Cleto Reyes Cup

i have a rival gym bag which is pretty spacious but no lie, i fear the zipper will burst one day:
  • molded mouth guard (made by a friend who is a dentist)
  • two pairs of hand wraps (1 just in case for those OH SHIT days)
  • top king shin guards (alternate with boon shin guards to prolong the lifespan)
  • twins 12 oz gloves
  • fairtex tgt7 bag gloves
  • top king 16 oz gloves
  • nationman elbow pads
  • fairtex steel cup/diamond cup (depends on my mood i guess - do i want to fuss around and tie shit around my ass?)
  • twins heavy skipping rope
  • running shoes
  • mizuno knee pads
  • thai nasal inhaler
  • three leopard liniment
  • jordan flip flops (to walk around the gym in)
if i am boxing then i will swap in my 12 oz lace up winnings and nike KO boxing shoes; i also have a boon headgear that i wear for heavy sparring.

i have a rival gym bag which is pretty spacious but no lie, i fear the zipper will burst one day:
  • molded mouth guard (made by a friend who is a dentist)
  • two pairs of hand wraps (1 just in case for those OH SHIT days)
  • top king shin guards (alternate with boon shin guards to prolong the lifespan)
  • twins 12 oz gloves
  • fairtex tgt7 bag gloves
  • top king 16 oz gloves
  • nationman elbow pads
  • fairtex steel cup/diamond cup (depends on my mood i guess - do i want to fuss around and tie shit around my ass?)
  • twins heavy skipping rope
  • running shoes
  • mizuno knee pads
  • thai nasal inhaler
  • three leopard liniment
  • jordan flip flops (to walk around the gym in)
if i am boxing then i will swap in my 12 oz lace up winnings and nike KO boxing shoes; i also have a boon headgear that i wear for heavy sparring.

Damn buddy and the bag holds up? Im looking for a new one. Currently using just a regular addidas one and the stitching is gonna pop any day. I saw a fairtex bag that looks super nice but no idea on space or anything

@smittywerben_box i made one of those reflex ball hats too. Out of curiosity howd you make yours?

I used a regular snapback hat as the base. I also used the elastic laces that came with the Ring to Cage C17 as the elastic string. I drilled a hole all the way through a tennis ball that way all the air was let out. Also drilling a hole allowed me to feed the elastic lace and tie a secure knot through the exit hole of the tennis ball allowing the ball to stay in place. This worked for me because before I would just duct the ball to the string since I was lazy. Ever since I drilled and fed the lace through, it reacts very much like the Rival one. Hope this makes sense!

Damn buddy and the bag holds up? Im looking for a new one. Currently using just a regular addidas one and the stitching is gonna pop any day. I saw a fairtex bag that looks super nice but no idea on space or anything

yeah, the bag is actually legit, it's bigger than a normal adidas/nike gym bag but it has shoulder straps so you can wear it like a backpack.

148 vials of Test E
112 vials of Tren
45 vials of NPP
82 vials of coconut oil
124 vials of jack daniels
1 rusty syringe

yeah, the bag is actually legit, it's bigger than a normal adidas/nike gym bag but it has shoulder straps so you can wear it like a backpack.
So supposedly the fairtex one has a compartment underneath big enough to hold a pair of shinpads aside from the main bag compartment. Also has an area for wet cloths specifically? Could be a scam could be worth it?

So supposedly the fairtex one has a compartment underneath big enough to hold a pair of shinpads aside from the main bag compartment. Also has an area for wet cloths specifically? Could be a scam could be worth it?

you got a link? i've seen quite a few fairtex bags..i might be able to tell you

You can carry it like a suit case too. Is the bag worth it in your opinion?

how much and where are you getting it from? i'd say that it's better than the generic nike/adidas bag since there's more room.

Back