What's it like to get an STD test?

It was the most painful experience of my life. A bunch of nurses stuck a metal rod down my dick hole.

Damn French chicks..

I got my blood and piss tested and got an email a week later showing me the results. I was clean.
Can't get STDs if you don't get laid
<seedat>

I got one yesterday actually.

It's not the most comfortable experience. It can be a little nerve racking, depending on the situation. I got blood taken and peed into a cup. The girl thought it was funny that I was listening to classical music to make it less anxiety inducing.

Now I'm just waiting for the results.

<6>

You can buy test at home kits. Check on the internet.

you pee and give blood then wait. If you are nervous or have reason to be nervous, thats independent on each person. both times i did it, i was contacted in about a week over a phone call.

I was 14, 18, 19 etc holding my semi hard dick while a PA shoved a swab down my penis hole.

Slightly erotic.

They dont do the dick swab anymore. You just pee in a cup and get a couple blood samples taken. Then a week later get the results. Nothing to it except the AIDS.

Yeah, as others mentioned it's just a blood and urine test now. Got tested for aids and the herp after my last relationship.

<6>

Wait, you can just pee in a cup now? I had the dickswab done about 5 years ago.

8892553-a-medical-doctor-or-nurse-in-scrubs-preparing-an-injection-in--Stock-Photo.jpg

Into your Pee Pee

I was super nervous because i had only had sex with one girl at that point in my life, but i thought i caught an STD because i saw some kind of rash on my junk.

This old Mexican nurse comes in with this Chinese doctor. The doctor says, in this really thick Chinese accent, "so, you like to party?" At first i thought he was hitting on me, but then i realized he must think I'm there because I'm some drug addict that whores himself out to gay men or something.

So i said no, and then he asked me to whip it out. He told me that he didn't think the rash was an STD but they'd check just to be sure.

Then the old Mexican lady who hasn't spoken a word to me yet just grabs my dick and jams a Q tip in my dick hole, then scrapes it along the inside.

It caught me so far off guard that i almost punched her. Fortunately i just winced and dropped an f bomb.

Then i had to go out to the waiting room and wait for them to call me in to discuss my results. I was worried someone would walk in and recognize me. I was worried i had AIDS. But i played this game where i tried to figure out who tested positive by the look on their face as they left.

Finally it was my turn. They told me i didn't have chlamidia or something and i was like, do i have AIDS? And they're like, oh we didn't test for that.

Piss and blood tests are easy. The q-tip in the pee hole is trippy. They did two swabs. The first one didn’t hurt at all, it was just trippy seeing them stick it in my hole and rotate it. The second one hurt a bit going in and getting rotated. The first pee afterwards stung a little bit, but nothing major.

For me, it’s like masturbating since I stick a q tip up my urethra every time I jerk it.

All mine were blood tests and piss in a cup. Nothing uncomfortable.

they don't stick the thing down your dick now? damn,i wanted to try that.

I've hd an Hiv test,cause i was bitten by a patient once,had to wait a week for the results. that was a long ass week.

Back