What's it like to get an STD test?

In America they have you pee and take blood. In China, they just stick something down your pee hole and take blood. The pee hole part might just be for fun though.

Piss test
Blood test
Wrap your junk in a cloth dipped in a substance then microscope to ck for crabs
Q tip down the pee hole (the worst part}

275916513_aa101bded9_b_q-tip-750x500.jpg

I got the dick swab once. No joke it took me out of commission for the rest of the day. Immediately after I went home and crawled under the covers in the fetal position trying to soothe my violated wang.

Had to show my balls to a nurse and doctor for redness once, I was the only one uncomfortable in that room.

I just wait on my girls yearly exam results. She's clean I'm clean

I was super nervous because i had only had sex with one girl at that point in my life, but i thought i caught an STD because i saw some kind of rash on my junk.

This old Mexican nurse comes in with this Chinese doctor. The doctor says, in this really thick Chinese accent, "so, you like to party?" At first i thought he was hitting on me, but then i realized he must think I'm there because I'm some drug addict that whores himself out to gay men or something.

So i said no, and then he asked me to whip it out. He told me that he didn't think the rash was an STD but they'd check just to be sure.

Then the old Mexican lady who hasn't spoken a word to me yet just grabs my dick and jams a Q tip in my dick hole, then scrapes it along the inside.

It caught me so far off guard that i almost punched her. Fortunately i just winced and dropped an f bomb.

Then i had to go out to the waiting room and wait for them to call me in to discuss my results. I was worried someone would walk in and recognize me. I was worried i had AIDS. But i played this game where i tried to figure out who tested positive by the look on their face as they left.

Finally it was my turn. They told me i didn't have chlamidia or something and i was like, do i have AIDS? And they're like, oh we didn't test for that.

You had me leaning against the ropes at the gay part. LOL.

Any of you guys self-administer the q-tip in the peehole? Some dude was going to do it so I chose to do it myself.

like-a-boss-1024x10241.jpg

Some beta bitchboi came out of the exam room crying about the q-tip in the peehole to his girlfriend on the same visit. You know that dude doesn’t sherdog.

Once a nurse really liked the color of my pee. It was very gold. She said it was "perfect." I'm not lying. I also coincidently have pissed on a few girls and liked her appreciation.

Blood test, you need to get checked for AIDS and other diseases before you can get married in Mexico.

Yes you can. Oral sex and blood-to-blood exchange for HIV.

the chances from oral are like 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% it will not happen and requires an open wound.

Just been blood and piss tests for me.

I get tested all the time because I don't like condoms and sleep around. Test is always blood and urine, no probing my pee hole.

Back