What's it like to get an STD test?

the chances from oral are like 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% it will not happen and requires an open wound.

Wrong. You are way off my friend. Read up on it.

"Herpes and genital warts are the most easily transmitted STIs, and your partner doesn't have to have an outbreak for you to catch them. When you break down the math, 80% of people carry the herpes simplex virus (like cold sores), the most commonly transmitted STI from oral sex; 50% of sexually active people have genital warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), which, when orally transmitted, is thought to be a cause of head and neck cancers."

Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png

"Herpes and genital warts are the most easily transmitted STIs, and your partner doesn't have to have an outbreak for you to catch them. When you break down the math, 80% of people carry the herpes simplex virus (like cold sores), the most commonly transmitted STI from oral sex; 50% of sexually active people have genital warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), which, when orally transmitted, is thought to be a cause of head and neck cancers."

Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png

i was talking about AIDS/HIV man. but shit this make me rethink oral without a condom but fuck condoms for oral but man those other stds!

ahh play with fire idk?

I've had a quite few over the years. Each time was a dick swab. Also blood work for the heev.

Haven't had one in a while tho now that I think about it. Might be due for a dick swab actually.

A girl I met on tinder gave me the taste test and said I was good to go

Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png
you can add yeast infection to the passable

I definitely have something from my cheating whore ex but I keep putting off going to the Dr. cuz I’m scared of the results sherbros.

I’ve actuslly never gotten a STD test. I am very careful with my penis.

Blood test, you need to get checked for AIDS and other diseases before you can get married in Mexico.

This is true from my experience.

Went to Mexico to get married. Got in and proceeded to get shitfaced at some tourist dive on their roof and their were two-for-one's and well...we staggered back to the hotel. Made it known we were clearly drunk on the way through the lobby. As we passed the ocean on the way to the room it suddenly became obvious how important it was we skinny-dip at like 3am. So we did. Plus a little of my dick getting sucked. Didn't take long before security informed us the beach was closed. So off we went. Sloppily fucked for who knows how long in the room. Closed my eyes and in what seemed like no time the phone rings. Homie was at reception to administer the blood test. :eek:

The dehydration. The still being drunk. The hoping they can tap a vein.

Fortunately our wedding planner was a good sport. Took us out for some great huevos rancheros (and two for one beers) at the Lobster Garden. Fuckin' awesome. Ate there every day after that too.

Back