Whats more cringe McKenzie Dern "accent" or Colby trash talk?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Been thinking on this one and not certain which is worse . I mean yes Colby trash talk is laughable at how stupid it is but how can anything beat am American from Phoenix with no accent a few years prior needs a English interpretator and speaks with a heavier Brazillion accent than brazillions........ just don't think even Colby tops this.

Last edited:
Been thinking on this one and not certain which is worse . I mean yes Colby trash talk is laughable at how stupid it is but how can anything beat am American from Phoniex with no accent a few years prior needs a English interpretator and speaks wirh a heavier Braziion accent than brazillions........ just don't think even Colby tops this.
Your spelling makes me cringe more than the two of them put together

The fake accent doesn't bother me at all. Colby Ray Covington doesn't either, he just gives me secondhand embarrassment.

That’s like asking what smells worse, this rotting bag of trash or this pile of horse sh!t..?

That being said, I got to go with Colby’s scripted trash talk. And what’s even more cringe is the fans that eat that sh!t up..

Last edited:
MacKenzie Dern more cringe.

Colby at least makes weight.

Using the word "cringe" has become more cringe than either...

Colbys trash talk is clearly effective and not cringe and thats why so many people like yourself continue to cry about him daily.

Dern acting like she can't understand the english language after being born and raised in Arizona is straight up Face palm-worthy.

Colby's trash talk is him trolling.

I'm not sure what McKenzie's accent is...

One is like watching that one kid who you like but just isn't smart enough to be as cool or popular as the other kids so it makes you feel kind of bad, the other is just watching a crazy person act out for attention.

I honestly find Colby more interesting doing this schtick then if he was just being normal.

Conor acting like the baddest gangster then getting stripped of not only one, but two belts for hiding trumps both.

Dern's is pretty fucking retarded though.

<JagsKiddingMe>

They're both just acts to make their respective fighters seem more interesting.

Personally, Dern's fake accent makes me cringe more, just because it was so sudden and obvious. Colby machine-guns dumb statements until every once in a while he says something kinda funny that hits the mark.

Conor acting like the baddest gangster then getting stripped of not only one, but two belts for hiding trumps both.

Dern's is pretty fucking retarded though.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Which non-draw pullout merchant is Conor hiding from?

Derns accent by a long way.

Many have tried to trash talk and sound as bad as Colby. Rockhold and Weidmans rivalry was probably even worse than Derns accent.

Dern

Colby's trash talk is getting him traction

I cringed when I read the original post.

Back