What's next for Kelvin Gastelum?

Who would you like to see Gastelum fight next

• Total voters
I really like the Borachinha fight. The body discrepancy between him and Hendricks was funny, should be the same with Kelvin except Gas actually has a chance to get a knockout.

It's been mentioned around here that Romero would be a bit much for him where size is concerned, but I'd like to see if Kelvin can dispel some of the concerns that were caused by his loss to The Chris.

I want GSP vs Whittaker so not him. Kelvin's on a one fight win streak but deserves someone ranked around Bisping. Rockhold makes a lot of sense.

Brunson/ Jacare winner. A winner there would catapult Gastelum to top 5 status.

NO way he deserves Whittaker. GSP should fight Whittaker to unify the belts. Rockhold/ Gastelum is a good fight, but Rockhold has a good arguement for the next TS.

The Borrachinha fight would be pretty good, but with the wins Kelvin has right now, can't see it happening.

Can barely make 186, he isnt fighting at WW anytime soon...If Whittaker is actually defending the interim he might get it because of his "high profile" KO against the former champ.

rockhold, whitaker and romero would wax him easily.....let the man fight a young, hungry up and comer like paulo borrachinha....someone is getting ktfo there

Back