What's on your Steam Wishlist?

Cuphead was Invented by a psycho.

Whatever you do, do not play it on lsd.

It’s terrifying.

haha you could say that. Beat Trails in the sky SC and then Cold steel 1 like 2-3 months ago now. Beat Trails in the Sky FC about 2 years ago before those. I got burnt out after playing the other two back to back and put cold steel 2 on my list so I can pick it up later when I'm in the mood.

VC I beat years ago as well another amazing game. Funny thing I almost stopped playing it maybe 3 chapters in because it wasn't that great. Stuck with it though and it picked up right after that. I thought about VC4 but I kind of hate that it's in the same story\setting as VC. Then again I hardly remember the VC story so it might not matter much. I'm going to wait until it comes way down in price though like $15 and then I'll grab it.

I finished Trails of Cold Steel 2 like a month or two ago. Was good, and better than Trails of Cold Steel. But Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 never hit the heights of Trails in the Sky. There are too many nothing characters, including Rean, whereas in Trails in the Sky pretty much everyone was awesome

I finished Trails of Cold Steel 2 like a month or two ago. Was good, and better than Trails of Cold Steel. But Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 never hit the heights of Trails in the Sky. There are too many nothing characters, including Rean, whereas in Trails in the Sky pretty much everyone was awesome

I honestly already like Cold Steel better than sky just based off the first game. Trail in the sky was great but FC was hard to push through to much of nothing happening for most of the game until like the last 10 hours or so. It was just world building for most of the game. SC was much better and I enjoyed that one a lot.

Apparently Cold Steel 1 + 2 are equal to FC in that they are just setting up the world. 3 + 4 are supposed to be equal to SC. Overall I've just enjoyed the world in Cold Steel better. The fact that I have the background knowledge from the Sky series though definitely helps.

I honestly already like Cold Steel better than sky just based off the first game. Trail in the sky was great but FC was hard to push through to much of nothing happening for most of the game until like the last 10 hours or so. It was just world building for most of the game. SC was much better and I enjoyed that one a lot.

Apparently Cold Steel 1 + 2 are equal to FC in that they are just setting up the world. 3 + 4 are supposed to be equal to SC. Overall I've just enjoyed the world in Cold Steel better. The fact that I have the background knowledge from the Sky series though definitely helps.
Cold Steel 2 is similar to SC in that there is a ton going on, and less world building. 3 and 4 I have no clue about as I refuse to have anything more spoiled for me for their eventual (probably 2020) english release.

Cuphead was Invented by a psycho.

Whatever you do, do not play it on lsd.

It’s terrifying.

I was extremely underwhelmed by both Cuphead and Unravel

I always try the indie style games, think both of those games went a bit too full production and i feel they may have lost something along the way, which is a concern of mine for one of the games i have on my list

Cold Steel 2 is similar to SC in that there is a ton going on, and less world building. 3 and 4 I have no clue about as I refuse to have anything more spoiled for me for their eventual (probably 2020) english release.

Ah weird I've heard the opposite in that 2 was still more world building. Nice to know that's not the case. The ending was really good for the first one so I was surprised when I read 2 was more like FC than SC. I didn't understand how they would backtrack at that point.

That's another reason I'm in no rush to play cold steel 2. I wont be able to wait until 3\4 our released but I'd like to at least hold out as long as I can.

Havent been on steam in a while but i have most of what the ts had listed.

The resident evil 2 game, is it a remaster?

I have everything I really want right now, just a bunch of ~20 dollar roguelikes and strategy games I'd buy if they hit like 10. Path of Exile and Overwatch are teaming up to keep me pretty busy.

Back