Whats one possession you lust for?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You get to pick one thing, any item you want most in the world. You can't sell it. You have to pick it just because you truly want it but its always been out of reach. Don't be lame and pick a 100mil mansion or something, pick an actual "thing"

For me, it would be a formula 1 car. I would drive that thing on a track every week and then park it in my living room when not in use. The ingenuity and functional perfection is just awe inspiring to me as a car guy.

HBU?

u button to rewind time and alert me to not open this thread

1967 Jaguar xke series 1.5 coupe

images

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona.

Maybe a Harley, not a motorcycle guy, but I don't know there is something about it. Non vehicle related would be a top of the line professional camera

I can't think of anything. Maybe a manlift.
genie-s-45-boom-lift_1.jpg

You get to pick one thing, any item you want most in the world. You can't sell it. You have to pick it just because you truly want it but its always been out of reach. Don't be lame and pick a 100mil mansion or something, pick an actual "thing"

For me, it would be a formula 1 car. I would drive that thing on a track every week and then park it in my living room when not in use. The ingenuity and functional perfection is just awe inspiring to me as a car guy.

HBU?

How is picking a mansion "lame?"

I would probably want one of my childhood homes on a plot of land near where I currently live.

I wouldn't mind owning a penguin. If animals don't count, I don't know. I'd prefer the option to hire a bunch of engineers to design something that isn't on the market because it'd be impractical and useless beyond lol.

wolfeislandbackground-1-768x348.jpg

"Visit those foreclosin' sonofaguns down at the Indianola Savings and Loan and slap that cash down on the barrelhead and buy back the family farm. Hell, you ain't no kind of man if you ain't got land."
-Delmar

Back