Whats one possession you lust for?

How is picking a mansion "lame?"

I would probably want one of my childhood homes on a plot of land near where I currently live.
Idk it's too obvious and uncreative of an answer

A mansion is lame? But a f1 race car isn’t?

If we’re going all out I guess a private jet with some special privileges so i could just take trips everywhere visa free arrival etc..

A mansion is lame? But a f1 race car isn’t?

If we’re going all out I guess a private jet with some special privileges so i could just take trips everywhere visa free arrival etc..
Its lame because it's obvious as fuck. Literally everyone on sherdog would love to own and live in a mansion.

It's like someone asking you to name a strange and unique food you love, and answering steak

I'm gonna be realistic and say right now it is Arena Balenciagas

e54ec9c622eecfb9df71baf187410a96.jpg

I want them bad lol and I am gonna get them but they are £360 (477 dollars) and it's a case of justifying it on shoes.

I want them bad lol and I am gonna get them but they are £360 (477 dollars) and it's a case of justifying it on shoes.

That is a shit ton to spend on shoes. Maybe 3% of the population will even notice they are high dollar.

If I was rich I'd wear them bitches though for sure

Its lame because it's obvious as fuck. Literally everyone on sherdog would love to own and live in a mansion.

It's like someone asking you to name a strange and unique food you love, and answering steak

That’s not really true I would prefer said jet to the mansion and just have a nice condo/loft in a mega city (shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York etc..) the prices on those are probably comparable to a mega mansion though

I wouldn't want a mansion. You need staff to take care of it and the upkeep is very costly.

Those look like a couple of crappy women's tennis shoes.

You get to pick one thing, any item you want most in the world. You can't sell it. You have to pick it just because you truly want it but its always been out of reach. Don't be lame and pick a 100mil mansion or something, pick an actual "thing"

For me, it would be a formula 1 car. I would drive that thing on a track every week and then park it in my living room when not in use. The ingenuity and functional perfection is just awe inspiring to me as a car guy.

HBU?

Honestly don't see a car as being any less lame than a house. You'd end up using the house more in the long run.

Nothing. I just want to travel more with my family. Materialism is stupid. Cars are designed to get you from one place to another and nothing more.

a nice lake with 100 wooded acres around it. Ill build the log cabin.

Honestly don't see a car as being any less lame than a house. You'd end up using the house more in the long run.
You're missing the point entirely.

A huge house is a lame answer because who wouldn't want an amazing house. Literally everyone needs a house so everyone is going to be inclined to pick that. It's too easy and uninteresting of an answer.

How many people are going to pick an F1 car? So far just me.

Again, to give yet another example, it's like someone asking you to name a band you really like that no one would guess/isnt very well known, and you pick fucking The Beatles.

Boringggggg

Cant believe how many people aren't understanding why I'm simply asking not to pick stupid obvious answers "OHHHH MY PICK WOULD BE A TRILLION DOLLARS!" no shit

the new Mustang Bullitt (2019). Out of my price range and I do not want to get in to any type of financing - so it is out of grasp.

There’s nothing specific I really “want” but i guess a yacht or a private jet would be sweet. Or a submarine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back