Whats So Good Bout Responsibility

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you feel good about being responsible? Are you responsible. Who is happier, the person who responsible or the illresposible?

I am responsible and its cool but sometime i hear people talk about not giving 2 fucks and I think dam I wish I could be more like that. Illresposible people seem to be way more happier than the people trying hard to get ahead.

What do yall think?

around what age do you think they start to fall off.
I have guys that are in their 40's that I still have to remind that they are here to do a job not bullshit. 30's and 40's are the main age for your professional push.

I think the quality of your life is equivalent to the amount of responsibilities you take on a daily basis. Excellence it's not a singular act, you are what you do repeatedly.

a·chieve·ment
/əˈCHēvmənt/
noun
noun: achievement; plural noun: achievements
  1. 1.
    a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.
    "to reach this stage is a great achievement"
    synonyms: attainment, realization, accomplishment, fulfillment, implementation, execution, performance; More
    conclusion, completion, close, consummation
    "the achievement of a high rate of economic growth"
    accomplishment, attainment, feat, performance, undertaking, act, action, deed, effort, exploit, success, triumph;
    work, handiwork
    "they felt justifiably proud of their achievement"
  2. 2.
    the process or fact of achieving something.
    "the achievement of professional recognition"
  3. 3.
    Heraldry
    a representation of a coat of arms with all the adjuncts to which a bearer of arms is entitled.
pride
/prīd/
noun
noun: pride; plural noun: prides
  1. 1.
    a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
    "the team was bursting with pride after recording a sensational victory"
    synonyms: pleasure, joy, delight, gratification, fulfillment, satisfaction, a sense of achievement
    "take pride in a good job well done"
    • the consciousness of one's own dignity.
      "he swallowed his pride and asked for help"
      synonyms: self-esteem, dignity, honor, self-respect, self-worth, self-regard, pride in oneself
      "their triumphs were a source of pride"
      antonyms: shame
    • the quality of having an excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance.
      "the sin of pride"
      synonyms: arrogance, vanity, self-importance, hubris, conceit, conceitedness, self-love, self-adulation, self-admiration, narcissism, egotism, superciliousness, haughtiness, snobbery, snobbishness; More
      informalbig-headedness;
      literaryvainglory
      "he refused her offer out of pride"
      antonyms: modesty, humility
    • a person or thing that is the object or source of a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction.
      "the swimming pool is the pride of the community"
      synonyms: source of satisfaction, pride and joy, treasured possession, joy, delight
      "the rose-covered trellis was the pride of the gardener"
    • literary
      the best state or condition of something; the prime.
      "in the pride of youth"
      synonyms: best, finest, top, cream, pick, choice, prize, glory, jewel in the crown
      "the bull is the pride of the herd"
      antonyms: dregs
  2. 2.
    a group of lions forming a social unit.
verb
verb: pride; 3rd person present: prides; past tense: prided; past participle: prided; gerund or present participle: priding
be especially proud of a particular quality or skill.
"she'd always prided herself on her ability to deal with a crisis"
synonyms: be proud of, be proud of oneself for, take pride in, take satisfaction in, congratulate oneself on, pat oneself on the back for
"Lucas prides himself on his knowledge of wine"

Funyuns
is the brand name of an onion-flavored corn snack introduced in the United States in 1969, and invented by Frito-Lay employee George Bigner.
Funyuns consist primarily of cornmeal, ring-shaped using an extrusion process, representing the shape and texture of fried onion rings. A salt
and onion mix gives them their flavor. They are a product of PepsiCo's Frito-Lay company.

They were named "Funyuns" by University of North Texas professor and copywriter Jim Albright, after it was discovered that the first choice of
name for the product, "OnYums", was a registered trademark of Rudolph Foods. Initial television advertising for the snack featured a variation
of Susan Christie's 1966 song, "I Love Onions".

In 2005, the "window cutout" showing the actual product inside the bag was replaced by a photograph of the product, falling in line with the
design of the rest of Frito-Lay's product line. The big-bag Funyuns was one of the last Frito-Lay brands to completely phase out the "window".
In Brazil, Funyuns are sold under the name "Cebolitos".[3] In popular culture, they were a favorite snack of Jesse Pinkman in the AMC
television series Breaking Bad.

Do you feel good about being responsible? Are you responsible. Who is happier, the person who responsible or the illresposible?

I am responsible and its cool but sometime i hear people talk about not giving 2 fucks and I think dam I wish I could be more like that. Illresposible people seem to be way more happier than the people trying hard to get ahead.

What do yall think?

The man has a point.

What do yall think?
Well some people act or speak like they don't give a fuck, but in reality they give a lot of fucks about different things. It's just that we all have different priorities on what to give a fuck about.

There's a book called "The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck" or something like that. It was a good read.

a·chieve·ment
/əˈCHēvmənt/
noun
noun: achievement; plural noun: achievements
  1. 1.
    a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.
    "to reach this stage is a great achievement"
    synonyms: attainment, realization, accomplishment, fulfillment, implementation, execution, performance; More
    conclusion, completion, close, consummation
    "the achievement of a high rate of economic growth"
    accomplishment, attainment, feat, performance, undertaking, act, action, deed, effort, exploit, success, triumph;
    work, handiwork
    "they felt justifiably proud of their achievement"
  2. 2.
    the process or fact of achieving something.
    "the achievement of professional recognition"
  3. 3.
    Heraldry
    a representation of a coat of arms with all the adjuncts to which a bearer of arms is entitled.
pride
/prīd/
noun
noun: pride; plural noun: prides
  1. 1.
    a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
    "the team was bursting with pride after recording a sensational victory"
    synonyms: pleasure, joy, delight, gratification, fulfillment, satisfaction, a sense of achievement
    "take pride in a good job well done"
    • the consciousness of one's own dignity.
      "he swallowed his pride and asked for help"
      synonyms: self-esteem, dignity, honor, self-respect, self-worth, self-regard, pride in oneself
      "their triumphs were a source of pride"
      antonyms: shame
    • the quality of having an excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance.
      "the sin of pride"
      synonyms: arrogance, vanity, self-importance, hubris, conceit, conceitedness, self-love, self-adulation, self-admiration, narcissism, egotism, superciliousness, haughtiness, snobbery, snobbishness; More
      informalbig-headedness;
      literaryvainglory
      "he refused her offer out of pride"
      antonyms: modesty, humility
    • a person or thing that is the object or source of a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction.
      "the swimming pool is the pride of the community"
      synonyms: source of satisfaction, pride and joy, treasured possession, joy, delight
      "the rose-covered trellis was the pride of the gardener"
    • literary
      the best state or condition of something; the prime.
      "in the pride of youth"
      synonyms: best, finest, top, cream, pick, choice, prize, glory, jewel in the crown
      "the bull is the pride of the herd"
      antonyms: dregs
  2. 2.
    a group of lions forming a social unit.
verb
verb: pride; 3rd person present: prides; past tense: prided; past participle: prided; gerund or present participle: priding
be especially proud of a particular quality or skill.
"she'd always prided herself on her ability to deal with a crisis"
synonyms: be proud of, be proud of oneself for, take pride in, take satisfaction in, congratulate oneself on, pat oneself on the back for
"Lucas prides himself on his knowledge of wine"

Funyuns
is the brand name of an onion-flavored corn snack introduced in the United States in 1969, and invented by Frito-Lay employee George Bigner.
Funyuns consist primarily of cornmeal, ring-shaped using an extrusion process, representing the shape and texture of fried onion rings. A salt
and onion mix gives them their flavor. They are a product of PepsiCo's Frito-Lay company.

They were named "Funyuns" by University of North Texas professor and copywriter Jim Albright, after it was discovered that the first choice of
name for the product, "OnYums", was a registered trademark of Rudolph Foods. Initial television advertising for the snack featured a variation
of Susan Christie's 1966 song, "I Love Onions".

In 2005, the "window cutout" showing the actual product inside the bag was replaced by a photograph of the product, falling in line with the
design of the rest of Frito-Lay's product line. The big-bag Funyuns was one of the last Frito-Lay brands to completely phase out the "window".
In Brazil, Funyuns are sold under the name "Cebolitos".[3] In popular culture, they were a favorite snack of Jesse Pinkman in the AMC
television series Breaking Bad.

Onion Rings are better than Funyuns.

OH LOOK AT MR. I'VE GOT MORE THAN A DOLLAR IN MY POCKET RIGHT FUCKING HERE

The bum life suits some people I guess.
SkidRow82-w.png

The bum life suits some people I guess.
SkidRow82-w.png

its not really that extreme though. I mean some of the people i know have jobs and support themselves but live the check to check life stress free while I know others that stress over every penny and shit.

My gfs sister and her bf game the system anyway they can. They're both on "disability" for "excessive flatulence". I'm not joking. They will do anything to get money except get a job. They're constantly suing people, trying to get insurance settlements, borrowing from family....etc. They're fucking ridiculous.

Depends what kind of person, if they are psycho or not, and what kind of responsibility it is.

Responsibility is a part of any life that rises up the social hierarchy. Do you like having more power and freedom? For some people, it is worth it.

Being responsible affords you the freedom to be irresponsible from time to time if you want. You have freedom, choice and options.

Being irresponsible, tends to reduce your freedoms, choices and choices.

Being responsible affords you the freedom to be irresponsible from time to time if you want. You have freedom, choice and options.

Being irresponsible, tends to reduce your freedoms, choices and choices.

But isnt all of your choices and freedoms tied to being responsible? Like most of the choices are made by your responsibilities.

Back