Media "What's That Make Me?" - Conor McGregor on beating Holloway & Aldo

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Lol troll harder. Meanwhile every single one of your posts is you defending him. My god. Where do you live? Remind me NOT to drink the water there. Holy F

*** edit. Just found you type this “I'm 5'3" 136 and avoided being subbed by a 5'7" 150 lb female for 7 minutes.” ***

I apologize. No wonder you are a troll. Manlet lol

Trolling while accusing others of trolling to cover up your own BS. How ironic and amusing

See the problem is knee jerk haters unable to comprehend the difference between defending a fighter's abilities and defending them as a person.

They're the ones fast and loose with the armchair analysis.

That makes you someone who used to work hard at MMA. Get off the booze.

His liquid titles shouldn't be praised yet they are for some reason lol. Never rematched either and never defended a title in his life. Def a has been,his legacy will looked back on as a farce.

He beat Aldo in such devastating fashion that sticking around to defend the FW belt never really made sense given how difficult it was for him to get down there. There really weren't many compelling fights left.

He was moving up to take on Dos Anjos who was the champion above him and had a really nice win streak going.

After he beat Alvarez to win - and took him off to take on the incredible challenge of fighting a 49-0 boxer when he had 0 professional boxing fights and made himself a multi-millionaire in the process - he came back to fight a much more powerful 26-0 champion.

He treated his titles as a means to earn more money than something to be respected or defended for 'legitimacy' which may rankle some but who cares... are you telling me he was shying away from tough fights?

He beat a dominant champion and then moved up to fight another dominant fighter
he had a hiccup, a rematch
went up and beat a guy that won the title with a 1st round knockout
then fought mayweather
then fought khabib

he has been calling for, seeking out and fighting champion level competition for years.... use of the word 'farce' is a farce

What do GSP, Jones, Aldo, DJ and Anderson all have in common? They proved to be the GOATs of their respective divisions by not only getting to the top of their divisions but by also staying at the top of those divisions by turning back challenger after challenger after challenger. There is a reason that so few have been able to maintain dominance at the top for so long. It is easier to get to the top than it is to stay at the top.

Tha fuk does being the GOAT have anything at all to do with proving you're the best in your division at the time? Conor undoubtedly proved he was when he took out its top fighters. To argue he hadn't yet proved he was the best fighter at FW like you did is moronic.

He beat Aldo when Aldo was at the pinacle of his career but not Max lol. Beat him now and thats a whole different talk.

He beat Aldo in such devastating fashion that sticking around to defend the FW belt never really made sense given how difficult it was for him to get down there. There really weren't many compelling fights left.

He was moving up to take on Dos Anjos who was the champion above him and had a really nice win streak going.

After he beat Alvarez to win - and took him off to take on the incredible challenge of fighting a 49-0 boxer when he had 0 professional boxing fights and made himself a multi-millionaire in the process - he came back to fight a much more powerful 26-0 champion.

He treated his titles as a means to earn more money than something to be respected or defended for 'legitimacy' which may rankle some but who cares... are you telling me he was shying away from tough fights?

He beat a dominant champion and then moved up to fight another dominant fighter
he had a hiccup, a rematch
went up and beat a guy that won the title with a 1st round knockout
then fought mayweather
then fought khabib

he has been calling for, seeking out and fighting champion level competition for years.... use of the word 'farce' is a farce

Conor is a legend already. Crossing the bridge to box the goat boxer, beat Aldo and Eddie to become the champ champ... He is great in a very unique way. All that said, i think it hurt his career a bit that he never settled down in one division to build a legacy and have title defenses. Thats what a GOAT does according to the mma bible...

He had balls, though. Not many do what he did.

Tha fuk does being the GOAT have anything at all to do with proving you're the best in your division at the time? Conor undoubtedly proved he was when he took out its top fighters. To argue he hadn't yet proved he was the best fighter at FW like you did is moronic.

Do you even know what the OP says?

Someone tweeted "Conor smoked the two best FW of all time". Conor replied "What does that make me?"

Conor is calling himself the FW GOAT. That is what this thread is about.

I said :
"It's too bad that he left the division when it came time to prove it. Talk is cheap."

You wanted to argue about it. You are the only one talking about "best at the time". That isn't what that tweet says. Are you really not getting this?

Last edited:
It makes him a guy with no belts who is a shit talker who does not back up his shit talk (I'll KO his peanut head within 4 rounds, Its never over, I'm going to KO this RAT) etcetcetc.

conor will never fight at FW again. If he were to fight Max again, it would be at 155.

Prime for Prime? Conor still takes it

He beat Aldo when Aldo was at the pinacle of his career but not Max lol. Beat him now and thats a whole different talk.

Conor is a legend already. Crossing the bridge to box the goat boxer, beat Aldo and Eddie to become the champ champ... He is great in a very unique way. All that said, i think it hurt his career a bit that he never settled down in one division to build a legacy and have title defenses. Thats what a GOAT does according to the mma bible...

He had balls, though. Not many do what he did.

The "pinnacle" of Aldo's career was years before that, but, I give you that it was an extremely great win, better than what most fighters will ever have in their career. Conor isn't some scrub, he was very much an elite level fighter.

But A) Floyd isn't goat boxer, please stop there.

2) "he had balls", no, if he had balls, he wouldn't have begged for mercy vs Khabib. He's got a mouth on him and a good head as far as business is concerned and he made himself a lot of money.

I'd get in there vs Floyd for 80 million too. Doesn't mean I have balls, just means I want to make 80 million and am willing to get embarassed for it.

Kid my ass he was 22/23 and on his sixth UFC fight and Conor only on his second, Jones became champ at 23, so go talk crap elsewhere.
21...Conor had about double the fight experience and was fighting 2 years before Max's first fight. But Both were young in their careers.
Fight might be different today, and I think Conor could still beat Max. I think Max could also beat Conor. a pick em for me, but 60/40 for Conor, and I'm no fan of his.

Mayweather being champ by 21 shows that age isn't an excuse, and yes it does its easy in hindsight to say look at these names, how many of Conor's past opponents even made it to the UFC? Duffy off the top of my head who he lost to.
Mayweather is a boxer, it's irrelevant to discuss his accomplishments when comparing MMA.

And it's cute that you think just because someone is in the UFC it means they're better than someone who's not, especially the low level guys that Max was fighting at that time.

No clue. He never came back to defend or give Aldo that rematched they all promised Aldo.

Conor desperately trying to take credit for Holloway's success

Nope, doesn't work that way

Mayweather is a boxer, it's irrelevant to discuss his accomplishments when comparing MMA.

And it's cute that you think just because someone is in the UFC it means they're better than someone who's not, especially the low level guys that Max was fighting at that time.
Of course it isn't irrelevant, he's a sportsman like many others who by the age of 21 was a champion, like I already said we train up and send 16 year old to war, so to say a 21 year old who's been fighting in the UFC for 5 fights already wasn't ready is rubbish.

And cute? It's common sense sweety, what organisation do all MMA fighters aspire to fight in? Erm it's the UFC, why? Because they have the best fighters and pay the best, TV shows and being a WWE wrestler aside to get signed to the UFC you need a decent regional record, so if you've fought 5 times in the UFC logic would say you're pretty comfortable at the top level.

Conor Max 2 makes sense.
It makes sense, but one has to wonder whether that should be held at 145 or 155.

Either way, Holloway by classic picking apart à la what he did in his last few fights in such impressive fashion.

Of course it isn't irrelevant, he's a sportsman like many others who by the age of 21 was a champion, like I already said we train up and send 16 year old to war, so to say a 21 year old who's been fighting in the UFC for 5 fights already wasn't ready is rubbish.

And cute? It's common sense sweety, what organisation do all MMA fighters aspire to fight in? Erm it's the UFC, why? Because they have the best fighters and pay the best, TV shows and being a WWE wrestler aside to get signed to the UFC you need a decent regional record, so if you've fought 5 times in the UFC logic would say you're pretty comfortable at the top level.

When Conor beat Holloway:

- He was 21, a TOTAL record of 7-2
- Just came off a loss to Bermudez
- Best career win was Leonard Garcia (split decision)
- Only had 4 fights before entering the UFC, and got finished in the first round in his debut
- 13 wins in a row since then

People are grasping at straws here, making it sound like this is an amazing win for Conor LMFAO. Just look at Holloway's past fights and compare it to now, the difference is mind boggling.

Back