What's the 3 best cartoon theme songs out of this poll?

What's the best cartoon theme song out of this poll?

• Total voters
Lots of great ones, and hard to compare some of them. I voted for Xmen, but i love Xmen and Duck tales for different reasons.
The Xmen theme song got me absolutely hyped to watch that show when I was a kid. Duck Tales and TMNT, Gummi Bears..etc..those are great, but because they're catchy and fun to sing along with

Here's another favorite that wasn't listed

One of the best shows for sure. Top 5.

went with Tom & Jerry.

it was my favorite show growing up.

the show in general has zero to little dialogue, where all the action is therefore accompanied by sound effects &/or music. this in the end led me to be the musically inclined one in my family, which led me to study music throughout my academic years. so Tom & Jerry will always hold a special place in my heart.

the theme song gives me the royal nostalgia bomb feels, & takes me back to a time when my brother & sister would be at school, & I'd be at home with my mom & she'd make me lunch & pop in the ol' Tom & Jerry video tapes for me watch. memories..

X-Men animation hasn't aged well but it does the comic book sagas justice and also has an Epic Theme.

Many great memories here. But my top5 list goes like this:

1 thundercats
2 he man
3 duck tales
4 turtles
5 gummibears

X-Men The Animated Series has a considerable lead so far.

Did you know the Gummi Bears intro was performed by Joseph Williams who is the son of famous film composer John Williams? also he was vocalist for the band Toto for some years.

Man....

I voted Animaniacs but holy shit that X-Men theme was epic.

Damn I was spoiled as a child. The cartoons at that time were incredible.

Solid list. Was torn between Gummy Bears and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

But I think it would be proper to have David the Gnome on here. That song fucking rocked!

Spider-Man 1967, baby. That is my jam. After that it's Underdog and X-men. So many good cartoon theme songs back then.

Duck tales had the best song. Not my favorite cartoon. But definitely the best song. X-Men was great too.

Xmen AINEC. Odd omission was Johnny Quest. I always thought it was pretty epic.

And.. Captain Planet.

Lots of great ones, and hard to compare some of them. I voted for Xmen, but i love Xmen and Duck tales for different reasons.
The Xmen theme song got me absolutely hyped to watch that show when I was a kid. Duck Tales and TMNT, Gummi Bears..etc..those are great, but because they're catchy and fun to sing along with

Here's another favorite that wasn't listed

Fuck ya that shit is epic. Forgot about that one.

Also the smoggies was a banger. Cool beach boys surf rock vibe to it.

Needs to be a pick 3 poll.
Lots of great themes in there.
Batman:TAS theme is the 1989 film score by Danny Elfman.
Ghostbusters hit number one on the Billboard Top 100.
Mention Ducktales in a group of more four people and someone will go "Woo-ooo."

Back