What's the 3 best video games out of this list?

What's the 3 best video games out of this list?

• Total voters
Ocarina of Time
Metal Gear Solid
Skyrim

Honorable mentions to Red Dead Redemption and Witcher 3.

For me
Mass Effect 2
Life is Strange
Arkham City

The Witcher 3
Cod modern warfare
God Of War 3 ps3

Mass Effect 2 and Witcher 3 were shoe-ins. Then it was between Red Dead, Zelda, and KOTOR. I took Red Dead and didn't look back.

I haven’t played a lot of those games. I went without Mass Effect 2, Halflife 2 and Uncharted 2.

Hmm... a lot of #2s. I think I need to go take a dump now. Brb

Skyrim
Witcher
COD MW for me. I played the shit out of those three and I still play Skyrim. The mods have made the game endless. I’m more excited about the Beyond Skyrim project than I am anything from Bethesda. The Bruma portion was awesome.

Zelda
FF7
GTA:SA
This was my exact choice as well. Everybody I know that played these three games when they came out all have them on the top 10 list. Hell FF7 came out over 20 years ago and people are still ranting/petitioning about a remake (there's less than a handful of games all time that have accumulated this much interest/talk after being out as long as it has).

Max Payne > Everything else
The first one was so awesome, it came out just after I got my first gaming PC. Will always remember getting drugged up and having to walk on those thin lines in slo-mo.

FFVII
KOTOR
GTA: SA

To be fair I haven't played a lot of those games. Zelda and Witcher III might make my list if I'd played them more. If Tomb Raider 2 or Anniversary had been on there one of them might've made it

Yeah that list is a trap, I cant choose 3 definitive ones out of that list.

Witcher 3
Zelda: OoT
Red Dead Redemption

The first one was so awesome, it came out just after I got my first gaming PC. Will always remember getting drugged up and having to walk on those thin lines in slo-mo.

Fuck me, those hallucination sequences were extremely disturbing.

It was pretty freaking painful not being able to vote for Skyrim (I'm currently playing through this again).

Being able to vote for Mass Effect 2 mitigated the pain of not being able to vote for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Being able to vote for Half-Life 2 mitigated the pain of not being able to vote for Portal 2.
Being able to vote for The Last of Us mitigated the pain of not being able to vote for Red Dead Redemption.
Being able to tell myself Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be my CD Projekt Red wife mitigated the pain of not being able to vote for my The Witcher 3 girlfriend.

Alas, there was no safety net for leaving Skyrim out. Best consolation is to remind myself that half of what I like about the game is modded, and isn't technically part of the game.

Back