What's the avg for a one bedroom apartment in your area?

About 2k for a 1 bedroom, not including amentities. And it’s just a burb, not a big city. Kinda ghetto, too.

Renting sucks cause they screw you. I have a 3 bedroom house on a lake and pay less than I did for a 1 bedroom apartment. I put a huge down payment on it tho.

You can get a 1 bedroom in a nice neighborhood here for around $500-600 a month. If you want to risk it and go lower, you can find them for $300.

Between $950 and $1000. Market rent is insane right now and every developer ever is building new apartments. Streets are being widened and extended in order to make room/give access to new apartments.

Around 520 dollars in one of the nicer neighborhoods.

About 1,400. for the burbs, the city just forget about it unless you have roommates or are well to do. Gonna have to give myself a 'you sound poor' for that post.

Can find a mediocre one for maybe $200 a month here.

$1100 to $2000 depending on if it’s by the water or not.

Online article I found said $1260.

Realistically, at that price, you can get a nice 2br in a gated complex in a decent area.

Really bottom barrel is like $1,800. Anything halfway decent is over $2K. This is in the East Bay.

I have not lived in an apartment since 1996. Y'all sound young or poor.

Fort Lauderdale. About $1140. Generally, you're paying more the closer it is to the beach or if it's in a nice western suburb.

I am property manager and I can rent out tiny one bedroom with open kitchen, small bath and small bedroom for $2550 in gay neighborhood in Manhattan. I even have place two gays in one bedrooms.

I have not lived in an apartment since 1996. Y'all sound young or poor.
The last apartment I had, it was $820 for a 2-bedroom in a nice neighborhood, relatively close to the beach. I ended up buying a 2-bedroom condo in a complex with more amenities in a better neighborhood closer to the beach. But anyway, there's no fucking way I could find a 2-bedroom that cheap anymore. Maybe not even a 1-bedroom.

Here in Taipei, and I assume most big city in China too, presents a unique problem. People here just like to own their own dwelling, so the renting market is actually quite friendly for renters. You can find a decent one bedroom place in a apartment building with elevator near the city center for about $500-$800 usd depending on size and age of the building. The problem is when you want to buy, the same place that takes $500 to rent can easily cost over $500k to buy.

Back