What's the best guilt free meal?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Grilled salmon and asparagus?

Chicken and broccoli?

What's you're go to delicious meal when you wanna eat clean. Mine is grilled salmon and asparagus. Give me what you got all you 265lb 5% bodyfat benching the 265 sherdoggers.

6'1 - 220lb sherdogger checking in.

White fish and salad.

Omelette, you could put anything but pickles or carrots in one of those and it's still gonna be good.

Almost all of those are under 200 calories, plus you don’t have to use premade shitty dressings in a salad.
Well then be more specific. The sodium content is out of control in almost all of them

20 pieces of sushi. Filling, tons of protein and rather low calories.

Salmon
Rice
Grilled vegetable mix
Some sligh sauce

Or

Beef
Rice
Vegetable mix
Some sauce

As you see I have bias for rice and vegetables. If rice is too bad for you then you must be keto or crazy. Nobody should feel guilty of proper rice serving

images

Because most of my meals are vegan - and not just vegan but healthy vegan - the guilt only enters the picture when I overeat. So for me anyway, the guilt-free meals are the meals where I overeat but it doesn't really matter because the food is so healthy, and not calorie-dense relative to other things I eat. So just a low-fat vegan soup made thick with no-fat mashed potatoes, poured over a multigrain pasta.

Grilled salmon and asparagus?

Chicken and broccoli?

What's you're go to delicious meal when you wanna eat clean. Mine is grilled salmon and asparagus. Give me what you got all you 265lb 5% bodyfat benching the 265 sherdoggers.
We bench teh 275, you fucking can. Get it right

12oz NY strip
Baked potato
Grilled Asparagus or mixed veggies

6'1 - 220lb sherdogger checking in.

White fish and salad.

How long you been training UFC bro?

I make this Mex dish with rice, beans, cheese, salsa, corn, onions, peppers, and a bunch of spices and its a a castiron skillet and then you put the whole thing in the oven. Its seriously great. Its on yumly!

Back