What's the best guilt free meal?

especially in the early 80s when straight women were certainly known to contract it...

oh wait
You think just because it was mostly found in homos that straight women were somehow unable to get it? Did your mom fall down the stairs a couple times while pregnant with you, too?

You think just because it was mostly found in homos that straight women were somehow unable to get it? Did your mom fall down the stairs a couple times while pregnant with you, too?
hahahahahahahahahahahha

sure man

hahahahahahahahahahahha

sure man
It's cool, man. We're cool. It's all love in the Mayberry. We'll still have your back as you come to terms with your inevitable death due to that heinous disease

6’4 210lb sherdogger checking in...

Some sort of lean meat and a salad.

A nice cold refreshing glass of water and some crunchy iceberg lettuce.

I'm 6' and 200 lbs. I also have a penis so all of my meals are guilt free.

images
Wtf are those yellow things

I'd probably have to go with sushi. Or poached eggs on sourdough with mashed avacado or guacamole. And yeah, bread is guilt free. Fuck your carb free diet.

Wtf are those yellow things

Wax beans.

I'd probably have to go with sushi. Or poached eggs on sourdough with mashed avacado or guacamole. And yeah, bread is guilt free. Fuck your carb free diet.

Wax beans.
Thank you

5'9 - 155lbs

LARGE PEPPERONI PIZZA MOTHERFUCKERS

<datassdom>{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}>

<{cum@me}>

I dont eat any meal with any guilt. Even if I know its junk food like a pack of M&Ms (for example).... if I eat junk food its probably because I like it and Im going to enjoy it. I work out 6 days a week, sometimes Im bored and I even go straight 7 days. If I eat something bad I know Im going to burn it off... if it takes longer no problem, I have no issues with weight or looks, a little fat never killed anybody.... if I was fat maybe my perspective on food would be different but since Im not and you asked the question...no I dont eat any food with guilt or no guilt, I am aware some food is bad for you in big quantities and it would be dumb to basically poison yourself but I eat what Im going to enjoy and thats how far my reasoning about food goes

Last edited:

Was going to say sushi is the one food that people tend to not feel guilty about since it can be 'healthy'. Those crazy fusion rolls or all you can eat sushi bars can really add up the calories. There's a all you can eat sushi joint near me that is always packed with a long line.

Any sort of chicken or fish cooked or baked in a way without a lot of oils or butters. Maybe wild rice or that quinoa stuff. You could go with a sweet potato (not a white potato). Then some Grilled veggies. Throw in a bit of fruit and then to paraphrase Carl Weathers "Baby you got a meal goin!"

Because of acid reflex I eat pretty basic.

One of my favourites just plain skinless chicken breast (put in the oven - nothing fancy) and rice with black beans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back