What's the difference between Putin and Obama?

Its amazing how Fox and Trump have convinced these rubes how great Russia is, and how bad the FBI,CIA, Obama etc are. It is astonishing, honestly.

CIA has done a fine job of that on its own.

In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.

Whats your point?

Ok just stop it you fucking retard. You Trump idiots have lost your friggin minds....seriously, you're nuts. Lay off the Fox.

HAHA why are you so angry sissy.

Prove me wrong.

HAHA why are you so angry sissy.

Prove me wrong.
Angry, no. It just gets tiresome reading the idiots on this forum on a daily basis. You have been fed so much horse shit, and you repeat it without thinking for yourself.

Angry, no. It just gets tiresome reading the idiots on this forum on a daily basis. You have been fed so much horse shit, and you repeat it without thinking for yourself.

You literally offered no rebuttal. Just an angry rant. You sound estrogenic.

Obama murdered way more people with drones. He also funded a terrorist group in Syria’s civil war that led to the greatest humanitarian crisis in the history of the earth.

It's hard to adequately describe just how fucking stupid you are.

Bubonic Plague, ww2, Cambodia, WW1, King Leopold, Great Chinese Famine, Holodomor, Mongol conquests, colonization of America by spain, colonization of America by English, qing dynasty v ming, second sino-japanese war, chinese civil war, russian civil war

The list really goes on.

It's hard to adequately describe just how fucking stupid you are.

Bubonic Plague, ww2, Cambodia, WW1, King Leopold, Great Chinese Famine, Holodomor, Mongol conquests, colonization of America by spain, colonization of America by English, qing dynasty v ming, second sino-japanese war, chinese civil war, russian civil war

The list really goes on.

Haha are you disabled?

Literally none of those things are humanitarian crises except for the Bubonic plague. And that wasn’t deliberate. They’re wats and genocides.

How can a single person be this stupid.

Haha are you disabled?

Literally none of those things are humanitarian crises except for the Bubonic plague. And that wasn’t deliberate. They’re wats and genocides.

How can a single person be this stupid.

Yes they are. Even by your own definition they are.

“Examples of humanitarian crises include armed conflicts, epidemics, famine, natural disastersand other major emergencies.[3] If such a crisis causes large movements of people it could also become a refugee crisis.”

Armed Conflict:
a political conflict in which armed combat involves the armed forces of at least one state (or one or more armed factions seeking to gain control of all or part of the state), and in which at least 1,000 people have been killed by the fighting during the course of the conflict.

You're so fucking stupid you're trying to say that a CIVIL WAR is an armed conflict but not a war?

It has war in the title you moron.

Not to mention I listed other, more violent civil wars.

You're so stupid you don't even understand that humanitarian crisis is an umbrella term. I really don't understand why I'm even explaining this, you're so stupid the explanation is going to go straight over your head.

Last edited:
Funny how we never get to see these photos on Sherdog.

1nq6yk.jpg

L7PmMA4.jpg

obama-1.jpg

obamaputinperu.jpg

Barry O mugging for the camera. So tough.

Obama murdered way more people with drones. He also funded a terrorist group in Syria’s civil war that led to the greatest humanitarian crisis in the history of the earth. He also brought back profitable slavery and incest rape in Libya when he assassinated the Libyan dictator.
If you take the blinders off, Obama night actually be one of the most terrible human beings to ever live. Very evil on paper. But actually kind of a pleasant guy on tv.
Well I always wondered what full retard looks like. Now I know. Fucking hell.

According to Mueller, Putin had Russian military intelligence hack into the DNC and to John podesta's emails. After Trump said Russia, if you have Hillary's 33,000 emails the Press would love to get them, (I'm just paraphrasing that but it was pretty close ) Russia ramped up their attacks.
Now rewind to 2015. According to the Washington Times, Barack Obama spent hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money to build the foundations of a campaign to oust Netanyahu.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...ama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
Is it normal for every country to meddle in elections? Is this Russian thing is being overblown? Or should Obama face the same scrutiny that Putin is facing?
Should Obama be indicted in Israel? Is this a double standard bread from naivety? Did Obama use US intelligence during this campaign?

here's the way this works:

yes the USA attempts to meddle in the elections of other countries. we probably will again. but thats YOUR.....YOUR.....country.

just because we did it to others, doesnt mean you should turn a blind eye and bend over when someone does it to us.

Obama didn't roll over like a scared bitch for a hostile world leader, like the cowardly Trump.

here's the way this works:

yes the USA attempts to meddle in the elections of other countries. we probably will again. but thats YOUR.....YOUR.....country.

just because we did it to others, doesnt mean you should turn a blind eye and bend over when someone does it to us.
If another country affected the outcome of our election I most certainly would have a major problem whether it was my guy that benefited or not. Both of the indictments against the Russians specifically stated that the outcome of the election was not changed. I expect every hostile country to be trying to hack into whatever they can. And I expect us to hack into them as well.

Back