What's the next insult?

Probably poophead.

Nonce has been catching on lately.

As has virgin.

Only white middle aged people will be acceptable targets, so I’d imagine calling someone “white” would be deemed both hilarious AND insulting.

Isn’t Incel what they call themselves?

Thats a weird one b/c they coined it themselves. Most slurs usually start fromt eh outside of the group then often taken ownderhip by said group.

In the 1950s or 60s it used to be square, then nerd, geek, dork, loser... 2016 everyone was calling everyone they disagreed with a cuck even if the person wasn't even in a relationship. Now I read about incels all the time as if not getting laid must mean that you're so pathetic.

What will the new insult after incel be?

Idk, I hope it's a new one soon. The "yOu'Re a iNcEl" is getting old. I actually don't like any insult that lacks originality.

Now I read about incels all the time as if not getting laid must mean that you're so pathetic

What do you mean “as if not getting laid makes you pathetic”? It does make you pathetic. Not so much the not getting laid part, but the part where you decided your problem isn’t you, but women. Because they’re to blame for not wanting to let a gem like you fuck them.

5ZDBgfA.gif

I'm pretty sure this will make a comeback guys

5ZDBgfA.gif

I'm pretty sure this will make a comeback guys
+2.. Man I always thought me and my friends were the only ones who ever made fun of that line to this day. So obscure.

"Out of the way PECK!!!"

Only white middle aged people will be acceptable targets, so I’d imagine calling someone “white” would be deemed both hilarious AND insulting.
Kinda this. I think ethnic slurs will make a big comeback.

Back