Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

sounds fake ass shit. Brad aint fist fighting anyone to get ready for a role
This is legitimately true and pretty well known as Jon Bernthal (who did some amateur boxing and has legit hands), Michael Pena, Shia and Brad Pitt have all said they sparred pretty hard numerous times throughout the shoot as the director, Ayers, wanted them to.

“There’s an intimacy and familiarity that comes out of that,” Bernthal tells The Post. “We were sort of pitted against each other, but you get to know who each other is, and you’re a stronger unit.”

Even punching Pitt in his million-dollar face wasn’t off-limits.

“The harder it got, the bigger the smile on Brad’s face got,” says Bernthal, who’s been boxing for years. “He got right in there. He’s a scrappy guy.”

https://nypost.com/2014/10/15/forme...ernthal-talks-punching-out-his-fury-co-stars/

Timestamped

The LL vs Jaime Foxx thing is kind of conflicting. LL says he knocked Jaime out after Jaime punched him first and Jaime says he punched LL Cool J after LL put hands on him first. LL Cool J is a big dude so I could totally see him knocking Jaime out.

Jaime talks about it here in his stand up special. Pretty funny

Jaime describing LL was great, especially that weird lip licking thing he does.

Shia didn't knock shit out, some random dude man handled him int he streets on TMZ

Only a real man like LePeouf would venture out to a bar without wearing a cast on his broken hand, then pick a fight with a white Derrick Lewis.

Color me impressed.

I feel like this might be a backhanded compliment to superstar Shia LaBeouf

This is legitimately true and pretty well known as Jon Bernthal (who did some amateur boxing and has legit hands), Michael Pena, Shia and Brad Pitt have all said they sparred pretty hard numerous times throughout the shoot as the director, Ayers, wanted them to.

“There’s an intimacy and familiarity that comes out of that,” Bernthal tells The Post. “We were sort of pitted against each other, but you get to know who each other is, and you’re a stronger unit.”

“The harder it got, the bigger the smile on Brad’s face got,” says Bernthal, who’s been boxing for years. “He got right in there. He’s a scrappy guy.”

https://nypost.com/2014/10/15/forme...ernthal-talks-punching-out-his-fury-co-stars/

Timestamped

Bernthal is a legit boxer, he even has the boxers nose, he got it busted up, he did have amateur bouts I believe as a teen and trained boxing for a while. I seen him on the bag and the speed bag and mitts before he blew up, he can punch.

Chris Isaak used to be a boxer as well but wasn't very good just tough, his nose got broken too, Tony Danza boxed he was just tough and very scrappy but not good enough to hang with the elite, George Foreman told him to retire and just do movies.

Mickey Rourke used to box as well.

Perhaps the one big time actor who could have been a legit boxer who fought in the golden glovs back when it was legit and hard to compete in was pretty boy
Ryan O'Neal

It's legit but this is old news. This was from early 2011. Shia is crazy and just isn't afraid of anyone. While he's not "trained", the guy does spends time in the gym working on those hands.
Here's an interview where Hardy admits it himself.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/...ardy-says-“i-got-knocked-out-by-shia-labeouf”

"I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually," Hardy said. "In Wettest County, apparently."

"[It was] behind the scenes," he said, before being almost drowned out by incredulous laughter, both from me and my fellow hacks, and the row of publicists sitting a short distance behind us. "No, he did," Hardy continued. "He knocked me out sparko. Out cold. He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He's quite intimidating as well. He's a scary dude."

When someone understandably asked Hardy how the fight started, Hardy was less clear.

"He just attacked me," Hardy said, provoking more laughter. "He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan, and er, went down. I woke up in Pnut's arms."

To clarify, Pnut (pronounced Peanut) is Hardy's personal trainer. The actor continued, "He was concerned for me. I was like, ‘What was that? It was lightning fast.'" And he said, ‘That was Shia.' I said, ‘Fuckin' hell. Can we go home now?' ‘No, we've still got three weeks to finish.'"

Gruesome stuff. Tom is lucky to be alive right now

Tom Hardy is a 40-year-old manlet on roids. Shia would fuck him up 100 times in 100 fights.

15087633636398.jpg

And Shiar is shorter than him, and Also took roids before but never got massive.

shia-labeouf-mystery-woman-holding-hands.jpg

shia-laboeuf-supplements-634x1024.jpg

Bernthal is a legit boxer, he even has the boxers nose, he got it busted up, he did have amateur bouts I believe as a teen and trained boxing for a while. I seen him on the bag and the speed bag and mitts before he blew up, he can punch.

Chris Isaak used to be a boxer as well but wasn't very good just tough, his nose got broken too, Tony Danza boxed he was just tough and very scrappy but not good enough to hang with the elite, George Foreman told him to retire and just do movies.

Mickey Rourke used to box as well.

Perhaps the one big time actor who could have been a legit boxer was pretty boy
Ryan O'Neal

Tony Danza was a legit boxer and against the average dude, could legit KO them.

While Mario Lopez never boxed as an amateur, he trains fairly religiously for a guy who has little time and has some decent hands too.

Timestamped

What you posted would make it untrue.

The person i quoted said bare knuckle. That is different that putting on gloves and head gear and far more dangerous. I would never think people dont spar for a movie but bare knuckle...nope

After seeing Hardy and Shia this sounds pretty unlikely, unless it was an unexpected sucker punch. Hardy decks that crazy mf 10 times out of 10 under normal circumstances

I think people confuse hardy with being a bad ass because of his roles. There is no evidence in the world that he can fight and being big does not mean you can win a fight especially in this day and age where people train mma

Tony Danza was a legit boxer and against the average dude, could legit KO them.

While Mario Lopez never boxed as an amateur, he trains fairly religiously for a guy who has little time and has some decent hands too.

Marky Mark too. That Michael Jordan guy looked pretty sharp in the Creed movie.

Danza was a great pro or anything but being successful pro puts him leagues ahead of these gym boxers.

There's an old story about Woody Harrelson and Keanu Reeves getting into at a party once. Woody was talking about how he got really into boxing when preparing for his movie Play It to the Bone. Keanu brings up the training he went through for The Matrix movies and Woody laughed it off, saying "that stuff doesn't work for real." They square off, light-heartedly, and Woody takes a few judge jabs at Keanu when Keanu catches him in an armdrag and directs him into a pool deck chair that he got all tangled up in. They both laughed it off. No heat.
Woody would be too stoned to take anything seriously. And Keanu is Canadian.

its funny the make the tall dude sit down so he doesn't make them look short.
He still makes them look short.

I think people confuse hardy with being a bad ass because of his roles. There is no evidence in the world that he can fight and being big does not mean you can win a fight especially in this day and age where people train (UFC)
Fixed.

I think people confuse hardy with being a bad ass because of his roles. There is no evidence in the world that he can fight and being big does not mean you can win a fight especially in this day and age where people train mma

Between Hardy and Shia, Ill take Hardy, Ive seen Hardy training MMA and boxing for that Warrior MMA movie he did and he can at least move like a real fighter and throw a punch with power, Shia is garbage like Justin Bieber, Bieber got his ass handed to him even though Biebs trains boxing he couldn't do crap against the guys he tried to fight.

The only way I see Shia knockout Hardy is by sucker punch or quick blind side style catching him off guard going full blast.

Marky Mark too. That Michael Jordan guy looked pretty sharp in the Creed movie.

Danza was a great pro or anything but being successful pro puts him leagues ahead of these gym boxers.

Danza was a legit fighter, he just couldn't hang with the elite boxers so he quit

But he could hold his own in the 70s on the street or in a bar, Ive seen 3 of his fighters and that dude is ferocious not those slow nick diaz punches either, straight up Jack Dempsey style, but I heard he had issues with his gas tank.

Marky Mark cant really box i seen him he keeps dropping his hands and his punches look weak plus he might gas from that muscle he carries, all he knew how to do was blind side some Vietnamese guy and hurl racial slurs at him while hitting him with a 2 by 4 damaging his eye.

I mean people can speculate Hardy was joking, but it sounds like a pretty straightforward story and he seems like a down-to-earth guy, admitting that Shia KO'd him when some guys would want that not to be a matter of record.

If he was joking or exaggerating to sell the fact that Shia is nuts, well, it's clearly not a stretch to think that from the other things we've seen and heard.

If Shia did KO him, it's not exactly surprising either. From the story, you get the sense that he just went after him, which could be tantamount to getting cold cocked.

Back