Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

tumblr_lz0jqv7Jc11qbc1alo1_250.gif

Shia is a rich spoiled la azkanazi, he ain't beating anyone up.

It was reported years ago that LL Cool J beat the crap out of Jamie Foxx during the filming of Any Given Sunday. I don't see Shia beating up Tom Hardy. Thought they were buddies and Tom looks like he would trash him, but stranger things have happened.

I hope this is true. LL Cool J just became my favorite person.

Isn't hardy a manlet?

Anyhow, my money is on Shia via whatever he wants.

Shia is a rich spoiled la azkanazi, he ain't beating anyone up.
He grew up poor in echo park when it was a Barrio, his mother was a Jewish Gypsy bag lady, and his father is a registered sex offender who molested several young girls and attempted to rape one, he didn't grow up spoiled

Between Hardy and Shia, Ill take Hardy, Ive seen Hardy training MMA and boxing for that Warrior MMA movie he did and he can at least move like a real fighter and throw a punch with power, Shia is garbage like Justin Bieber, Bieber got his ass handed to him even though Biebs trains boxing he couldn't do crap against the guys he tried to fight.

The only way I see Shia knockout Hardy is by sucker punch or quick blind side style catching him off guard going full blast.

serious question: are you autistic?

Between Hardy and Shia, Ill take Hardy, Ive seen Hardy training MMA and boxing for that Warrior MMA movie he did and he can at least move like a real fighter and throw a punch with power, Shia is garbage like Justin Bieber, Bieber got his ass handed to him even though Biebs trains boxing he couldn't do crap against the guys he tried to fight.

The only way I see Shia knockout Hardy is by sucker punch or quick blind side style catching him off guard going full blast.

well the fact that hardy admitted to being knocked out and still had 3 weeks left to film would indicate to me he was scared of shia.

so shia wins by default of hardy being a pussy.

No real man is gonna let someone hit them and let that shit go, especially a sucker punch.

also comparing shia to biebs is just weird. theres nothing that puts them together, you can easily do the same with hardy

well the fact that hardy admitted to being knocked out and still had 3 weeks left to film would indicate to me he was scared of shia.

so shia wins by default of hardy being a pussy.

No real man is gonna let someone hit them and let that shit go, especially a sucker punch.

also comparing shia to biebs is just weird. theres nothing that puts them together, you can easily do the same with hardy

not sure why people keep posting that TMZ footage, losing a fight doesn't mean you're soft. Rapper Beanie Sigel got one shot KO'd by a fat guy, he's still hard AF.

not sure why people keep posting that TMZ footage, losing a fight doesn't mean you're soft. Rapper Beanie Sigel got one shot KO'd by a fat guy, he's still hard AF.
I have insider info on that fight. Some girl slipped Shia a mickey at the bar hence why he was dazed and weak. An unruly scoundrel decided to take advantage of him in that compromised state and earn himself undeserved glory. He should really be more careful; girls are always trying to steal his seed.

I have insider info on that fight. Some girl slipped Shia a mickey at the bar hence why he was dazed and weak. An unruly scoundrel decided to take advantage of him in that compromised state and earn himself undeserved glory. He should really be more careful; girls are always trying to steal his seed.
<DontBelieve1>
but actually I do believe you

Back