• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats the strongest animal you can defeat with a bladed/blunt melee weapon?

I think I could kill a cheetah with a my knife.

You'd be fucked against a Silverback, and literally against a chimp.

Depends on the weapon. I don't think many animals can get past a pike or halberd. Those things wrecked horses. A sword'll probably allow you to take on most mammals under 300 pounds or so, although I imagine a trained swordsman could probably kill almost anything under a thousand pounds, but the odds become significantly lower as size and predatory instinct go up.

trex.jpg

i hit a cow with a car once going about 20.. I think I annoyed the cow slightly.

I lowkicked a goose back into the water once because it was charging my 3 year old cousin. I bet the bastard didn't try that again.

As for the thread. Maybe a wolf with a spear or something. You guys saying lions, bears and gorilla's are crazy. You'd better have some sick weapon wielding skills if you wanna take on nature's finest killing machines or powerhouses.

A gorilla or chimp would take your blunt object from you and beat you to death with it.

Maybe a large wolf with a spiked mace.

But I have killed a huge (over 6 foot) brown snake with a BMX.

Hope you get the first stab right.

I've taken on a raging bull mastiff with bear hands. He was around 140lbs. He came at me from the side and bit me. So I went for his eyes with my fingers, he figured it out with i had 2 fingers shoving his eye into skull. He backed off and started trying to circle, so I front kicked him to the head a couple of times in to a corner and proceeded to kick him into a fetal ball. He was some crazy ass neighborhood dog who kept killing cats. I got stitches on my leg but his sh*t was f*cked up. Dogs aren't scary at all to me any more. Only like large cats. Lions, tigers, jaguars. They are fast with claws and teeth. Plus they can climb. Even with a gun hunting tigers is dangerous.

I've taken on a raging bull mastiff with bear hands. He was around 140lbs. He came at me from the side and bit me. So I went for his eyes with my fingers, he figured it out with i had 2 fingers shoving his eye into skull. He backed off and started trying to circle, so I front kicked him to the head a couple of times in to a corner and proceeded to kick him into a fetal ball. He was some crazy ass neighborhood dog who kept killing cats. I got stitches on my leg but his sh*t was f*cked up. Dogs aren't scary at all to me any more. Only like large cats. Lions, tigers, jaguars. They are fast with claws and teeth. Plus they can climb. Even with a gun hunting tigers is dangerous.

Dogs don't scare me either, mostly because they can't grapple, their legs are mostly useless in an attack. Cats and bears will grapplefuck the shit out of you with their claws.

i dont need no weapon. I have choked my chicken many times. I got sick jits...

Anything more dangerous than a lone canine and you are pretty much done TS. no way you are taking out a gorilla.

Dogs don't scare me either, mostly because they can't grapple, their legs are mostly useless in an attack. Cats and bears will grapplefuck the shit out of you with their claws.

Dogs are mostly have a bully mentality. They act tough and if it scares you then they will act out. If they see you aren't afraid of them they back off. Not always the case though, the ones that don't bark are the ones that worry me.

Source: 21 years as a mailman.

Back