What's the worst death you could possibly imagine?

Oh and to answer the question I was watching an awful remake of “Cabin Fever” basically you drink the water in the woods and you get a horrible skin eating bacteria that is well pretty horrible. So this guys girl gets it and her skin is falling off and shit so he locks her in a shed so as to not get the bacteria. Welllll he finds her later in there with a dog who also has the bacteria eating what’s left of her arm for what seems a couple hours. Alright so the girl begs him to shoot her after he shoots the dog (the movie led me to beleive he was out of bullets but the dumb fuck actually switched on the safety by mistake)....so since you know he loved this girl just days before he decides to thrust a shovel in her mouth as hard as possible obviously that doesn’t work so he says fuck it and douses her in gasoline and preceded to set her on fire to “kill” the bacteria. All of this and she could have just been mercifully shot. That my friends is an awful way to go...

What the fuck?

The brazen bull. Look it up, horrible way to go. I mean, they all suck. I think the very first one about tight space and buried alive would suck too, but I am closterph...klosterphob....I don't like tight spaces.

Anyway, the brazen bull was a big bull with a hollowed belly. The bull was made of bronze and the victim was put inside. A fire was started underneath the bull, heating the inside. The air was sucked out, and the only source of fresh air came through a tube from the bull's mouth. The victim would try to suck fresh air from that, and their screams from being cooked slowly, came out through the bull's mouth, so it sounded like the bull was screaming.

Smothered by Janet Reno's used panties

Here is an original quote that I use whenever we come across panties in my line of work-usually when searching a crackwhore's purse.

What is the difference between a good pair of panties and a great pair?

A good pair of panties are those that you dip into steaming water and it makes a nice cup of tea. A great pair of panties are ones that when you put them in a cup of hot water and you get soup or chowder. Yum.

Oh man. Now you're getting into dark territory... but since you brought it up. Home invasion and watching someone kill my family in front of me and then leave me ALIVE. That would be worse than death. :eek:
Yeah, but then you'd have a revenge- action movie franchise.

Yeah, but then you'd have a revenge- action movie franchise.

Basically:

p3632501_p_v8_aj.jpg

....which would have been a cult classic or even just a really bad ass movie without the pussified Hollywood ending

Being buried alive in a coffin, 10 meters below the ground in the middle of the forests where no one hear you screams.

Jeeez, imagine this shit. From the moment you are closed in the coffin you have 5 hours to live. 5 hours without any movements, no vision, air becoming too warm to breath, just you and your thoughts.

What can be worse than that?

I'm claustrophobic, so this would be a pretty shit way for me to go. Any death that was restricting my movement would make it a lot worse for me...so that Brazen Bull one would be absolutely terrible.

I almost drowned before, and that wouldn't of been a bad death...as far as pain goes.

But the all time worst death for me would have to be like...I'm in a vegetable state..or in some kind of waking coma..where I am aware of my surroundings, but i can't talk, move, or do shit. Just wasting away looking at the ceiling. After a week or two of that, I'd be asking for the bull.

Basically:

p3632501_p_v8_aj.jpg

....which would have been a cult classic or even just a really bad ass movie without the pussified Hollywood ending
Yeah, without that bullshit ending, that movie would have been one of the GOAT revenge movies.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned scaphism yet:

The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on the victim to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. The victim would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Deliriumwould typically set in after a few days.[1]

If you're talking about a clean cut, like with a sword or the guillotine, death would be immediate - it would actually be one of the best ways to die.

In regards to sawing off someone's head with a knife - that is also pretty quick - as soon as the carotid artery is cut, you are basically gone, and would not be sticking around for most of the sawing.

I've seen quite a few underground narco/terrorist beheading videos, and surprisingly, most people are pretty calm as the executioner starts ripping through their neck - you would think their would be a lot of panic, which leads me to believe it's over before you really know/feel anything.

Yeah I should have clarified, beheading via guillotine or very sharp sword is pretty instantaneous, it's just the sheer barbarism of those narco/extremists beheadings that makes my skin crawl even thinking about. As for the pain of someone ripping through your neck, it may be over fairly quickly but I've seen a video where this Brazilian teenage girl was beheaded by drug traffickers, and they did it SLOW, the noises coming from her mouth and look in her eyes made it seem like she felt everything.

Yeah I should have clarified, beheading via guillotine or very sharp sword is pretty instantaneous, it's just the sheer barbarism of those narco/extremists beheadings that makes my skin crawl even thinking about. As for the pain of someone ripping through your neck, it may be over fairly quickly but I've seen a video where this Brazilian teenage girl was beheaded by drug traffickers, and they did it SLOW, the noises coming from her mouth and look in her eyes made it seem like she felt everything.
<{chips}>
Fam....why you watching that shit?

Good ol' Brazen Bull. The best part is the dude who invented it supposedly was the first one put inside.

Impalement is also pretty good.
1200px-Empalement.jpg

One that's obviously undersold by Hollywood which tends to show people being impaled though the chest that would result in a very quick death rather than up the anus that would result in a much slower one.

<{chips}>
Fam....why you watching that shit?

I honestly don't remember how I stumbled across it, shit was so fucked up though. I can't make it through other beheading videos but this one was "tame" compared to some of the more graphic ones, I guess because of how slow they did it. The sounds she was making though were heart wrenching.

Back