What's the worst way to die?

Worst way to die

• Total voters
The worst way to die is the way of Augustine from the 120 Days of Sodom.

That is the following procedure (abridged version):
- Getting raped anally by two brothers
- Receiving 58 wounds in the buttocks
- Getting boiling oil poured into each gash
- Getting a hot iron inserted into your vagina and your rectum
- Getting the flesh peeled away from the bones of your arms and legs
- Getting those bones sawed in several different places
- Getting your nerve endings laid bare and each tied to short sticks which are twisted like tourniquets and then pulled out and cut off
- Having someone reach into your vagina with a scalpel and cut the partition dividing the anus from the vagina
- Getting your entrails pulled out of your vagina and therefore being forced to defecate through your vagina
- Having molten sealing wax dripped into your eyes
- Getting your stomach cut open and your entrails pulled out and burned and your heart punctured at the end
Keep talking I'm about to cum.....

To fall on lava is pretty bad imo. Falling into lava, only to realize you don't die instantly (but close to it), your organs inflame and burn out because you breathe in really hot air, your body bounces around the surface of lava/magma and your skin burns off and your body slowly (or maybe quickly) disintegrates.

Google the story of a guy called John Jones and the nutty putty cave...

I'd imagine dying sucks, but what sucks the most?
tenor.gif

Burning is probably the most outright painful, but starvation is the most torturous. Being buried alive is the one that brings to kind ge greatest terror, but you're existenially just suffocating, like drowning. None are fun ways to die though.

Being shot or stab people have pushed through with adrenaline before collapsing. So, while I'm sure its painful as hell, it ain't on the level of being roasted like a spring chicken.

A Congolese woman was made to watch her husband and children executed, followed by being raped over their dead bodies. She lived. Worse than any death I can imagine.

Being murdered by a nerd would be the worst for me. Every time people thought about you, they would think how you had your life taken by a low T neckbeard and your death would be mocked instead of eliciting the proper amount of sadness.

By eating Conors left hand. Khabib will die from this very soon

I picked drowning because everytime water goes down the wrong pipe, it's the most painful thing I've ever felt. I couldn't imagine gallons of water.

The way the american gangster William "Action" Jackson was murdered wasn't very nice either.

Quote from his Wikipedia article: "Jackson was impaled through his rectum with a meat hook, hanging a foot in the air, while being questioned by mob enforcers. Jackson kept insisting he was not an informer but his torturers did not believe him. They stripped him naked, smashed his kneecaps with a bat, one of them shot him with a gun, broke his ribs, stuck him with sharp objects, used a cattle prod on his penis and anus making him lose his bowels, burned parts of his body with a blow torch, and told him how they were going to kill his wife and children if he did not confess. Then they left him for three days until he finally succumbed to his wounds."

Cancer because it can take a very long time before you actually die, although for weeks and maybe months, you feel like you're already dead.

Cancer Jesus says, "fuck you" while taking his trainer to chemotherapy.

Being murdered by a nerd would be the worst for me. Every time people thought about you, they would think how you had your life taken by a low T neckbeard and your death would be mocked instead of eliciting the proper amount of sadness.

Hey - watch how you use the word "nerd".

I don't see Chinese bamboo torture listed. IIRC this is a traditional chinese torture where you are bound to a chair with a hole in the seat. A bamboo plant is placed beneath the hole and as it grows it ultimately causes you intestines to bleeds out.

Back