What's up with the server lag ?

Everytime I make a post in a thread and hit the "Post reply" button there is a huge delay. At first I thought it was my internet connection but the problem only happens here. I have to refresh the page sometimes to see if my reply was even posted.

Also, when I browse the threads, it will often be written under one thread for example 2 replies but if I enter the thread there will be way more than just 2 replies.

The same issue appeared the other day. Even the time indicated that the last repy in threads were posted were all wrong. But seems to have been fixed on it's own.

There seems to be a sync problem or something.

What is going on?

Here it acts like nothing happens when I reply, but then there are double and triple posts because I kept clicking, thinking it didn't work.

If you want to do MMA, why. Or pursue a career that gives you evenings off, good insurance and enough money to join good gyms and eat well???

This whole “I only go 100% with my true passions” is shit and why you’re in the spot you’re in. It takes sacrifices to make good things happen. Your job doesn’t need to be your passion, I’d even argue that it should t be your passion but a good job could put you in the position to enjoy your passion.

You make 20k a year, imagine if you made 60k a year and had evenings and weekends off, all that training you could do, a few weeks of travel each year, enough to invest in a house without going broke. Extra $$$ to have a bit of fun with.

Seems like that would be better. There’s really no way in this day and age that 3900 bucks is going to make you rich....at least not within the next 30-50 years. I guess you could buy like 2 shares of apple with that.

I poured a can of STP in the servers. Seems better.

Now THIS is indeed #1 bullshit. Not a single mod has addressed the issue???

Anyone else seeing multiple threads and posts? There's a bunch of them right now.

Also everything is really slow.

Everyone is. All day so far. Mods are saying nothing.

It's a sherdog issue, just gotta deal with it I guess

Anyone else seeing multiple threads and posts? There's a bunch of them right now.

Also everything is really slow.

Because of the stupid pop ups ads.