Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Latino

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Spanish

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • South Asian

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters
According to Ancestry DNA, I'm 60% Great Britain, 20% Ireland/Scotland/Wales, 8% Europe West, 7% Scandinavian, 2% European East, 2% Iberian Peninsula, and 1% European Jewish.

According to Ancestry DNA, I'm 60% Great Britain, 20% Ireland/Scotland/Wales, 8% Europe West, 7% Scandinavian, 2% European East, 2% Iberian Peninsula, and 1% European Jewish.

these days I'm

25% Mayberrian
25% TWR
25% OT
15% Heavies
10% P&M

This will turn into an argument about semantics.

Better off making a poll about skin colour with these options:

Then we can find the average sherdog skin colour.
I can't make polls though so someone else would have to.

b76ebbc629036c7914a91ba6fe8cf0a1--beige-blonde-hair-color-shades-of-blonde-hair.jpg

golden bronze master crew checking in

part Martian, part Belter
my moms were from Mars,
my old man was from the Belt
grimy bastard that he was, unhinged by .5 gravity

Last edited:
Have we got to the "Italians and Slavs aren't white" portion of this thread yet? I don't want to read the too far only to spoil the ending before the final crescendo.
yeah you just started it.

Anyhoo I refuse to vote because no option for white. I refuse to vote Caucasian and be lumped in with Italians and slavs.

yeah you just started it.

Anyhoo I refuse to vote because no option for white. I refuse to vote Caucasian and be lumped in with Italians and slavs.
At least TS filtered out those sneaky Spaniards from the Caucasian category.

great poll options.

im north west asion.

but currently identifying as a black jewish australian aboriginal arab

We were not effected by the moors though especially on a genetic level. I dont know why this is such a common misconception WE WERE FUCKING SWARTHY SINCE THE GREEKS WERE RECORDING US IN THEIR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT.

Seems that Moorish fire still burns inside you judging by this outburst.

We were not effected by the moors though especially on a genetic level. I dont know why this is such a common misconception WE WERE FUCKING SWARTHY SINCE THE GREEKS WERE RECORDING US IN THEIR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT.

That's just dishonest and it's all paternal ancestry; I.E. they came in and railed out the local women --- these aren't migrating populations that integrated themselves into the native population.

A number of studies have focused on ascertaining the genetic impact of historical North African population movements into Iberia on the genetic composition of modern Spanish and Portuguese populations. Initial studies pointed to the Straits of Gibraltar acting more as a genetic barrier than a bridge during prehistorical times,[22][23][24] while other studies point to a higher level of recent North African admixture among Iberians than among other European populations,[25][26][27][28][11][29][30] albeit this is as a result of more recent migratory movements, particularly the Moorish invasion of Iberia in the 7th century.

In terms of autosomal DNA, the most recent study regarding African admixture in Iberian populations was conducted in April 2013 by Botigué et al. using genome-wide SNP data for over 2000 individuals, concluding that Portugal and Spain hold significant levels of North African ancestry. Estimates of shared ancestry averaged from 4% in some places to 10% in the general population, the populations of the Canary Islands outputted up to 20% of shared ancestry with north africans, although the Canary islands are a spanish exclave located in the african continent, and thus this output is not representative of the iberian population; these same results did not exceed 2% in other western or southern European populations.[1][31][32] However, contrary to past autosomal studies and to what is inferred from Y-Chromosome and Mitochondrial Haplotype frequencies(see below), it does not detect significant levels of Sub-Saharan ancestry in any European population outside the Canary Islands. Indeed, a prior 2011 autosomal study by Moorjani et al. found Sub-Saharan ancestry throughout Europe at ranges of between 1-4%, "the highest proportion of African ancestry in Europe is in Iberia (Portugal 4.2±0.3% and Spain 1.4±0.3%), consistent with inferences based on mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosomes and the observation by Auton et al. that within Europe, the Southwestern Europeans have the highest haplotype-sharing with North Africans."[25][11][29]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula

Jewish isn't an ethnicity. Might as well have Christian.

Jewish isn't an ethnicity. Might as well have Christian.

They've managed to isolate their population enough where it's easily arguable that they are a distinct ethnic group.
By ethnicity
In an ethnic sense, an Ashkenazi Jew is one whose ancestry can be traced to the Jews who settled in Central Europe. For roughly a thousand years, the Ashkenazim were a reproductively isolated population in Europe, despite living in many countries, with little inflow or outflow from migration, conversion, or intermarriage with other groups, including other Jews. Human geneticists have argued that genetic variations have been identified that show high frequencies among Ashkenazi Jews, but not in the general European population, be they for patrilineal markers (Y-chromosome haplotypes) and for matrilineal markers (mitotypes).[108] Since the middle of the 20th century, many Ashkenazi Jews have intermarried, both with members of other Jewish communities and with people of other nations and faiths.[109]

A 2006 study found Ashkenazi Jews to be a clear, homogeneous genetic subgroup. Strikingly, regardless of the place of origin, Ashkenazi Jews can be grouped in the same genetic cohort – that is, regardless of whether an Ashkenazi Jew's ancestors came from Poland, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, or any other place with a historical Jewish population, they belong to the same ethnic group. The research demonstrates the endogamy of the Jewish population in Europe and lends further credence to the idea of Ashkenazi Jews as an ethnic group. Moreover, though intermarriage among Jews of Ashkenazi descent has become increasingly common, many Haredi Jews, particularly members of Hasidic or Hareidi sects, continue to marry exclusively fellow Ashkenazi Jews. This trend keeps Ashkenazi genes prevalent and also helps researchers further study the genes of Ashkenazi Jews with relative ease. It is noteworthy that these Haredi Jews often have extremely large families.[14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Back