Whats your favorite BJ Penn fight?

Diego Sanchez fight, I just knew diegos cardio would ware BJ down. Man did he prove me wrong, and he actually threw a bad ass kick that opened up a vagina on Diego's face.

Diego Sanchez fight, I just knew diegos cardio would ware BJ down. Man did he prove me wrong, and he actually threw a bad ass kick that opened up a vagina on Diego's face.
Get it right, it was a "goats" vagina.....

Sean Sherk. I love the ref pointing at him when the rounds over and telling the ref he's done

When he fought Joe Daddy Stephenson and looked in the crowd at Joe's wife and told her he was sorry but he had to finish Joe off.
He beat the snot out of him Kenny Florian, and Diego Sanchez at that time and beat the living hell out of all of them.

I loved so many of his fights.
One of the greatest for sure. Especially for his era.

I like all his finishes. Hughes 1 stands out because of the significance of that fight though.

Sherk was good too.

these are my 2 favorites, but, his fights vs Joe Daddy, Gomi, Florian , Diego are all good too.

throwback fights but, vs Uno the 1st time and Pulver the 1st time were good fights too (even though he lost the latter)

Stevenson or Sanchez based upon brutality, Hughes for most significant.

That was my favorite fight as well. Beating Kenflo with his own signature move was just icing on the cake.

Back